Chapter 2: The coming of JieYu

Seven's P.O.V

"It's fresh that a coward like you would get out of your house!" The voice's owner said sarcastically. I looked up to see Gary, a kid also living in this neighborhood. But also the bully in my school. Behind him were two of his minions, Mary and Ace. And somehow they just find me a perfect target for bullying, probably because my parents never stand up for me. Since they're too 'busy.'

"What do you want, Gary?"I asked coldly. Gary's face immediately turns red, then returns me a swift kick in the stomach. As I fell to the ground and felt a burning ache in my stomach, he "You little wild child, I bet you have no parents after all!" He laughed, and so did Mary and Ace. I felt like my heart was dripping blood, while a wave of anger rise in my stomach. I suddenly got up without Gary even realizing what was going on. I raised a fist and was going to punch him in the face with all my strength.

Gary was surprised at my action, he probably wasn't expecting me to have the audacity to hit him. He backed off to dodge my punch, "It's hard to believe that a coward like you would dare to attack me one day. Seems like you forgot what it's like to get beat up." He said as he dodged my punch, then he held his fist then punch me in the face. Gotta say he used a lot of strength on that punch because I felt like I was going to collapse right after.

Gary then looked back at Mary and Ace, they both nodded then suddenly all three of them ran up to me and started beating me up. I tried to fight back but it was impossible. Pain is all I'm able to feel right now. I want to fight back, but I'm just too weak...

I felt burning pain all over my body, they must've hurt me badly. I stared at the three of them as they walked away laughing with anger in my eyes. Not because he said I have no parents, but because I think that might as well be the truth. A truth that I'll never accept. I know for sure that I'm their child. Or else what can I be then? I shook my head helplessly and unconsciously sighed again. All I want to do now is to go home and sleep until it's Monday.

As I was dragging my painful body back to my house, I heard an explosion from the sky. I instinctively looked up to see what the heck just happened. And that's when I saw a huge gap in the sky and a tiny black thing directly falling. It's looking small right now but I knew it was just because it was way too high up in the sky. "Gasp!" I exclaimed uncontrollably. I have never seen anything like this before!

What the hell was that? I thought to myself as I stared intently at the thing. But the more I looked at it, the weirder I felt. I don't know how to put it, but... I feel like something was wrong. But what was it? I stared at the thing falling from the sky, that big gap in the sky had already disappeared as if nothing had happened. The only trace of that was the black thing that was falling from the sky. Wait, was the thing falling towards...MY DIRECTION?

But as I realized this, it was way too late. And I've finally seen what the thing was: It was a black tower-like building. I tried to dodge it but it was already in front of my face. BOOM! And the last thing I saw was a black tower, and three shiny... Sticks? Before I fell completely unconscious.

"Hey, kid! You okay?" I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see a stranger looking at me worriedly. "Where... Where am I?" I asked confusedly, but soon realized I was lying on the ground, memories then flooded into my brain making my head hurt. What also hurts is my body. "I saw you falling unconscious, so I came to check, you okay?" The person asks.

"I'm fine," I said

"Are you sure about that? Do you know where your house is?"

"Yes... Yes, I do." I said then quickly got up from where I was lying. Then ran to my house ignoring the worried look on that person's face. I ran to my house, and when I arrived. I'm out of breath. I was panting crazily while in my head I remember the thing that happened before I fell unconscious. This makes me think, did that happen? Or am I just hallucinating? Thoughts and thoughts keep appearing in my head making it hurt even more. But that's when I realized it was already nighttime. Man, I just noticed that. I need to go get some sleep.

I opened the house door and went straight into my room. For some reason, I felt extremely tired right now. It feels like all of my muscles just became super feeble.

I went into my room and immediately jumped on my bed and felt like I could fall asleep in 1 second. Just as I was about to completely fall asleep, I faintly heard a squeaky voice saying:

-Sleep tight, buddy.

Hey readers! Thanks for reading this part of the story! What will happen next? That's finding out on the next part! Oh yes and also plz consider following and vote for this book, thx!

Cya!