HIS PLAYLIST

❱ 𝗁𝗍𝗍𝗉:˚♡ 𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔧𝔞𝔥₍ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 ˗ˏˋ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 ˎˊ˗

❱ 𝗁𝗍𝗍𝗉:˚♡ 𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔧𝔞𝔥
₍ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 ˗ˏˋ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 ˎˊ˗

❱ 𝗁𝗍𝗍𝗉:˚♡ 𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔧𝔞𝔥₍ 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 ˗ˏˋ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘆 ˎˊ˗

' his favorite songs '

boys don't crythe curei feel like elijah grew up listening to lots of british rock & punk bands

boys don't cry
the cure
i feel like elijah grew up listening to lots of british rock & punk bands. i can definitely see the cure as being one of his favorite bands.

closer
nine inch nails
as much as elijah may seem like a sweet little innocent boy, he's not. i feel like he's into some really dark & creepy artists. i don't think he'd listen to nine inch nails constantly, but this song is one of his favorites.

do i wanna know
arctic monkeys
elijah likes to freestyle dance a lot, & this is one of his favorite's to dance to. he likes songs with somewhat odd lyrics, almost grotesque or sexual, this song being the latter.

come as you are
nirvana
stemming off of the fact that i think elijah is really into rock & punk, i also think he'd be really into 90s grunge. nirvana is probably his favorite band of all time, this song coming in the #1 spot.

hey there delilah
plain white t's
he'll never admit, but elijah love love loves sappy romantic songs. he thinks the singer's vocals are very calming, & he'll play this song whenever he's having trouble falling asleep.

love story
taylor swift
another sappy romantic song. this one makes him think of his journey of self-love & how he came to be deeply in love with felix. this song will always have a special place in his heart.

need to know
doja cat
this will always be elijah & felix's special song.  there isn't much backstory to it, but it was the first song on the playlist that elijah made for felix & ever since then it's been special.

kiss me more
doja cat
elijah really does love doja cat. this song in particular just makes him feel very confident & free. it just makes him very in-tune with his mind & body.

eyes, nose, lips
taeyang
taeyang is a big inspiration to elijah. this song, to elijah, really encapsulates taeyang's exquisite vocals, & it always seems to calm him down & make him happy.

ohmami
chase atlantic
i feel like this is one of the songs that elijah has on repeat several times a day. i see him being very much into chase atlantic. he loves the sensual feeling of the song.

kill the director
the wombats
there's just something about this song that just- screams elijah. i feel like it's because it reminds him of, again, how he felt when he fell in love with felix.

body
jordan suaste
because i picture elijah as having sort of a dark backstory (let met know if you want me to get into that). this song really just encapsulates his feelings & has sort of made helped him make peace with his past.

complicated
avril lavigne
early 2000s pop is a genre of music that i can really see elijah liking. i think avril lavigne would be another artist he would have on repeat.

a thousand years
christina perri
another sappy love song. i genuinely don't know if i have to explain this one.

scotty doesn't know
lustra
adding onto the list of 2000s songs, i just really think he would like this song.

i'm not a vampire
falling in reverse
now i won't say that elijah had an emo phase, but during the toughest parts of his life, bands like falling in reverse really helped him. this song is very special to him.

take me to church
hozier
elijah is fruity. that's all that i have to say. but seriously though, i feel like this song encapsulates his feelings of breaking away from religion in order to be happy. i'm not saying you have to leave religion in order to be happy, but for elijah, he didn't feel true to himself, & leaving his religion made him realize that he wasn't happy with himself.

 i'm not saying you have to leave religion in order to be happy, but for elijah, he didn't feel true to himself, & leaving his religion made him realize that he wasn't happy with himself

these songs are all bops, & i suggest you listen to the ones that you don't know.