𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Start from the beginning

c0ffeeje11y
- Mikoto.
- I need your help.
- I want to find Satou on this
  app.
- Why aren't you answering?
- You better not be sleeping.
- I can still hear your thoughts.
- I won't stop texting, so you
  better reply.

Your eyes squinted in the dark at your screen, you trying to make sense of what the hell you were reading. You thought this person ended the conversation weeks ago. Well, you could've responded, you just didn't have the energy.

At first, you were just messing with the account user for fun, but they were very in character. It felt like you were talking to the real Saiki.

But that's impossible- he doesn't exist. It's just someone roleplaying or something.

So when the person behind the account shut down your conversation by saying they didn't want to get to know you, you just left it alone. You had more important things to think about than some random person on some random app.

So why were they texting again? He couldn't have really messaged the wrong person; Mikoto doesn't exist either. Was this some ploy just to get to talk to you again? Open up conversation by pretending to text the wrong account? Should you play along?

This was too much thinking for 3 am. You put your phone down.

c0ffeeje11y
- Mikoto, I'm serious.
- You know what I'm capable
  of, and you owe me.

Jesus, this person does not give a shit about your sanity and your sleep, do they? You groaned again and opened the message, replying swiftly.

[username]
wrong person, saiki -
it's super late pls stop -
spamming me

c0ffeeje11y
- Is this not Mikoto?

[usernname]
nope -

c0ffeeje11y
- Oh.
- You two have very similar usernames.
- It's annoying.

[username]
she totally copied me🙄 -

c0ffeeje11y
- I doubt that.
- I'm going to text Mikoto
now.

[username]
you dont need help finding -
Satou's account?
i can help if you want :) -

Sure, even though you so very much wanted sleep, you were kind of entertained by this Saiki poser.

They typed for a long time, probably thinking of a logical response. Or, rather, a response more suitable for the character.

c0ffeeje11y
- That would be nice of you.

[username]
his name is satou hiroshi right? -
give me a sec, i'll find him :) -

Because, why not, right? You left the messages to go into the search engine, seeing if this fictional character would actually pop up. Geez, I have a lot of faith in this for some reason... your thoughts ran through your head as you typed the letters in. I doubt this is real... it was just a tactic to start the conversation, wasn't it?

But to your surprise, an account came up. Your brows furrowed. Huh.. average profile pic, average followers, even an average amount of posts. You thought with a chuckle, both amused and impressed. Real dedicated.

You were about to send the account when you got another message from 'Saiki'. Took him a while to reply to this one.

c0ffeeje11y
- How did you know that?

You raised an eyebrow. This person was just acting clueless, weren't they? Weird, since in the show he breaks the fourth wall every episode...

[username]
LMAO -
everyone knows you're obsessed -
with him
it's adorable -

Meanwhile, in the Saiki household . . .

What.

The psychic scowled at his phone, very obviously confused, which was weird, since he was never confused. That's what he hated about communicating via device; everyone on there was like another Nendou to deal with- it was unnerving. Do I know this girl from somewhere...? The thoughts whispered in the pinkette's head as he scrolled through your account, looking at pictures and the comments.

The pieces finally came together when he came to a particular post... you were at a convention with your friends, all dressed up as characters from popular anime. One girl was Inosuke from Demon Slayer, the other girl was Luffy from One Piece, and- what do you know- there you were at the end... dressed as none other than the psychic himself.

A feeling of dread washed over Saiki as he realized his situation. Not only did he accidentally catch the attention of a random American girl online (thanks to Aiura) but she also happened to be from another dimension.

Now, of course, he knew the existence of other dimensions, but he never really had the energy to care or think about it. None of his powers granted him access to those other worlds, and frankly, even if they did, he still wouldn't care enough to go.

He also knew that in some of these other worlds there were people who knew about his existence- but through a show. The Disastrous Life of Saiki K... a comedy gag anime and manga in some dimensions which basically describe my life through humor, he thought, annoyed, looking at his phone. This app must be connected to one or more of those dimensions... which explains how that girl I was talking to somehow knew about my... curiosity... about Satou.

He sighed in his head. Did he even have to ask who did this? It was fairly obvious. The only nuisance known to constantly fill his life with complicated dilemmas... the only one actually capable of something like this...

His masochist of a brother, Kusuke Saiki.

✧