Platonic Best Friend Alphabet

Affection: Are they affectionate towards their friend? If so, how often do they want it?

Brave: Would they face dangers to protect their friend? How far are they willing to go to protect them?

Consideration: Are they cautious as to not upset their friend? Do they help them?

Dating: How fond are they of their friend dating someone? Would they be supportive or disapproving?

Emotional: Do they show empathy towards their friend's emotions? Are they able to calm them down?

Farcical: How humorous are they? Are they a goofy person or more of the serious type?

Gentle: How gentle are they with their friend? Do they watch their words?

Hazard: What risks or dangers do they put their friends in? Do they regret it or thinks it's worth it?

Icy: Are they mean towards others? How mean can they be to their friend?

Judicious: Do they make good decisions often? How bad are their decision making skills?

Knavish: How dishonest are they? Can they and how well can they lie to their friend?

Lethargic: Are they always on alert? Can they put their guard down with them around?

Maverick: How independent are they? How often or likely that they would be dependent on someone?

Nice: How nice can they be to their friend? Are they nice openly with other people around?

Obliging: Are they wiling to do favors for their friend?

Personality: Do they enjoy your personality?

Quixotic: Do they have their head in the clouds? How unrealistic are they?

Respectful: Do they respect their friend's boundaries? How respectful are they?

Supportive: Do they take your decisions into consideration? Do they support your thoughts/morals?

Tears: How do they react to their friend screaming, crying, or isolating themselves?

Uno reverse: Do they deflect? How often?

Valuable: Do they hold their friend close? Do they let their friend know? If so, how?

Warm: Are they warm-hearted? How soft are they with their friend?

Xenial: How hospitable or friendly are they to unfamiliar people? Do they trust them around you?

Yearn: Do they yearn for validation or affection/attention? How long can they go without seeing their friend?

Zenith: What was their happiest memory of them and their friend?

Author's note: When I was doing Uno Reverse, when I was typing out 'reverse' one the suggested it said Revivebur-
I don't even type that a lot either lol.