Chapter 2

Izuku's POV 

I wake up and go downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. After I finish making breakfast. I go upstairs to wake up Shota up and he groans and pulls me in bed with him I giggle and told him to get up we have a big day today. When he finally gets up I go to the closet and pick my outfit out for today. I went a black dress with red heels and I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face and fix my hair the best way I can after I went downstairs  to see Shota drinking his coffee. "You ready to go?" I ask as he is putting his cup in the sink. "Yea" he answers. " Don't forget you cup for work." I remind him. 

Time Skip To UA 

Aizawa POV

I pull into the teacher parking lot me and Izuku get out I tell Izuku that I'll meet him in the classroom when they are called to go to the classroom. With that I gave him a kiss and went to where all the teachers where in the meeting room. " Morning people I work with every day." Hey Aizawa have you talked to Izuku yet you know he would be happy about it. Midnight said. No, I haven't and you are not going to say anything to him till I talk to him. Well, we better get ready we have some students that will graduate soon~ she said in a singing way, I roll my eyes and wonder how Izuku would act when I him. So, I texted him saying I needed to talk to him.

Izuku's POV

As I was packing the rest of my things in boxes, I get a text I look at my phone to see who it was and it was Shota I unlock my phone to see what he said. He needed to talk? About what I wondered I guess I'll find out later I put my phone up and go to the common room where I go to my squad. " Hey guys." Hey Deku/Izuku/Midoriya. "You guys ready to do this." just as I was about to get my answer, we were told to go to our classroom to get out gowns and caps. After we get our caps and gowns. We head to the gym for the graduation. 

Time skip till after the graduation

Aizawa's POV   

I pull Izuku to the side, "Hey can I talk to you really quick?" Yea just quickly we have to go to a party soon. I bought him to my classroom. "Okay how do you feel about adopting someone in my 1st year class?" I mean yeah, I have no problem with it. What's their name? "Hitoshi Shinso." Where are the papers? "Here." he signs the papers. As he is signing the papers, I get a black box out of my pocket and got on one knee. "Alright done", he says as he turns around and sees me on my knee. His eyes start to water. " Izuku Midoriya ever since I meet you at that bar you have changed my life, I'm glad I meet you that day. Ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about you so I went back to the same bar everyday just to see you. I never had enough courage to ask you on a date so I just watched you from afar serving drinks and smiling. Man, how I love that fucking smile I can't go a day without looking at you. I love you so fucking much. So Izuku Midoriya, will you make me the happiest man on in the whole solar system and marry me? YES OMG YES he says as he is crying. I put the ring on his ring finger and kiss him. "I'm so glad you said yes." I wouldn't have said no to you. Now come on we have a party to get too. He says walking out the classroom. I happy he said yes so fucking happy right now. I go out the classroom following him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys Lele here again I hope you all enjoyed chapter 2 don't forget to vote but you don't have too if you don't want to. Well have an goodnight or day or afternoon which ever time your are reading this. 

Bye my children/gals/non-binary kids 

Lele <3 out  

Word count~ 739