video billie isn't done, though, chasing her own pleasure as i sob beneath her. the total imbalance of power makes me feel weak and dizzy. "mommy, stop, too much-"

"you'd say the word if you really wanted me to stop, bitch," she sneers. "i need to cum and an ungrateful little whore isn't gonna stop me. got it?"

i grind into the mattress, cum smearing over my thighs. at this point i don't care about billie finding out i disobeyed her.

when i cum, it's the best orgasm i've ever had just from touching myself, and i'm exhausted. i flop down onto my bed and fall asleep almost immediately.

when i wake up, it's due to the feeling of hands on my arms and someone grinding their pussy against mine roughly.

"oh, look who's awake," billie murmurs, kissing my shoulder. "hey, y/n, you'll never guess what i came in to!"

"what?" i say sleepily, struggling to meet her thrusts.

"you, asleep, covered in your own fucking cum after i specifically told you not to touch yourself," she hisses. "fucking slut, what am i gonna do with you?"

i whimper and close my eyes, shame heating my cheeks. she slaps my cheek and i cry out, tears already pricking at my eyes. "there's more of those to come, don't waste your stupid tears yet," she spits. "eyes open when you beg me to forgive you, k?"

"please, mommy, forgive me, i'm begging you, i'll do anything, i'm sorry," i sob out. she clicks her tongue thoughtfully.

"anything?" she muses, surveying my already wrecked state.

"anything," i promise, though i think i'll regret it.

"what did you think about?" she says suddenly. "when you fucked yourself, what did you think about you?"

"you," i say, trailing my hands over her bare chest. she snorts with laughter.

"well, obviously. you're practically obsessed with me," she says. "i mean specifically."

"i looked at some videos," i mumble. she looks unimpressed, so i continue, "the one of you eating me out, and uh, the one... the one where i'd been flirting with that guy." i let my voice trail off at the end and she smirks.

"what was that last one? i didn't quite hear you," she says.

"you heard me just fine, bitch," i say, glaring at her, but i soon regret it when she slaps me again and the sound echoes through the room.

"you're really trying to get me to fuck that attitude out of you, huh?" she says. she takes the hand she used to slap me and traces my mouth with it. "open wide, that's a good girl."

she slides to fingers into my throat and i suck them like i would a dick, gagging when she presses against the back of my throat. "aww, poor baby," she says. "tap my arm if you need to breathe, love." i choke again and start to whimper, but i don't feel the need to ask her to stop. "having trouble, are we?"

i nod, begging her with my eyes, and she laughs. "that's so sad. i wish i could do something to help you." she presses harder and i tap her arm. she takes them out immediately and looks at me with concerned eyes. i nod at her to keep going and the concerned look fades.

"fuck me, please - please, mommy, i need you to fuck me," i beg without being asked, still gasping for air.

"hey, take a minute, breathe-" she cuts herself off when i grab her hand and drag it towards my pussy. "jesus, y/n."

"fuck me. now," i say.

"i know you're not demanding anything, are you?" she tuts. "you're mine, remember? if i want to leave you here all desperate i will."

"please?" i say, making my best pleading face.

"no." i whine in disappointment before she continues. "since you like fucking yourself so much, that's what you're gonna do. go get our favorite toy, okay?"

i know what she means, pushing myself up and out of bed to fetch it from my chest of drawers.

it's a little purple vibrator, but despite it's size it's very powerful. she takes it off of me and places it against my clit, pressing a button on the remote. i gasp, given no time to adjust as she puts it on the highest setting. i squirm about on the bed, trying to crawl away. billie drags me back by my hair and slaps my tit as a warning.

i cry out and try to discreetly close my legs, but it doesn't work. she slaps me again. "you want me to tie you up? huh, bitch? is that what you want?"

"no, i'm sorry," i sob, entire body shaking as i cum. she doesn't turn off the vibrator, overwhelming me in the best way.

"where's that attitude now? you don't wanna talk back now? pathetic little slut, already wrecked from a fucking vibrator," she says, shifting herself so her dripping wet cunt is in front of my face. "make me cum."

i try to do as she says, attaching my mouth to her clit and flicking my tongue just the way she liked. i slow down and scream as i cum again. "did i tell you to stop?"

"h-hang on, wait, yellow," i say, voice cracking. she turns the vibrator off straight away and pulls me close.

"you okay, my love?" she says softly, hands roaming over my sensitive body.

i nod. "just go a bit slower, please?"

"okay." she gets up and goes to the drawer, taking out a blue strap on and attaching it to herself. "this good?"

"yeah," i say weakly.

"gimme one more," she says, lining herself up with me. "do it yourself."

it's embarrassing how such a simple command makes me hot all over, but the embarrassment just makes it hotter.

i slowly lower myself onto her, taking about three inches and wincing at the stretch. "cmon, take more like the good little slut you are."

"i love you," i say breathlessly as i do so.

"you love me, yeah?" she challenges. "show me then. cum all over this dick."

i lower myself fully and roll my hips, moaning as the strap hits my spot. "i love you, i love you, i love you," i chant.

"i love you, i love you, i love you," she mocks. "you're so obsessed with me, you're going braindead. dumb whore."

she thrusts into me suddenly and i moan, hands clinging to the bedsheets.

i scream her name when i cum, coating the cock with my juices. she praises me as i ride out my high before she pulls out and cums all over the bed, moaning a mix of curses and my name.

we lay next to each other in silence for a while before she moves. "i should probably go."

"stay," i plead, grabbing her arm.

"are you sure, i don't wanna-"

"i need you to look after me in the morning," i insist, though that's not really why i want her to stay and she knows it. "i think you broke my legs."

she laughs and lays back down. "okay, fine," she says, stroking my arm. "i love you."

"i love you more."

"impossible."

how's ur day been?

hope u enjoyed loves <3