Baby take me back pt.2

Takeoff came over. We was  in the living room watching tv.
Me:so what u doing here
Takeoff: I just came over to talk
Me: ooooook 
Me n him talked for a few mins then Ky woke up.
Takeoff: I'll get her
Me: I'll go make her a bottle
I got up n walked to the kitchen to make her a bottle. After makin her a bottle I walked back to the living room handing Takeoff the bottle.
After a few mins Takeoff burped her n handed her to me. He walked in the kitchen n washed her bottle out n put it on the rack.
Me:so really y r u here
Takeoff: truth is I wanna take u n Ky out
Me: out where
Takeoff: of town
Me: ummm
Takeoff: I just wanna show u I'm trying
Me: ok help us pack
Takeoff: bet
Takeoff took Ky out the swing n brought her upstairs. We went in her room first. I put diapers and wipes in her diaper bag and clothes in her suitcase. I closed the bags n went to my room. I grabbed my suitcase n started packing.  After packing our stuff we was ready to go. Takeoff handed me Ky n he grabbed the bags. We walked downstairs turned the tv, the lights,n made sure everything in the kitchen was off.
Takeoff: U got everything
Me: yep ( I said looking in my purse to make sure)
Takeoff: ok let's ride out
We walked out the house locking up behind us, I put Ky in her car seat while Take put the bags in the trunk. He walked to my side opening the door I got in, then he walked to the driver side n got now we're on our way.