𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 103

Start from the beginning

"Because he knows the owner" Giyu say. "I wanna meet the owner" I say. The worker lead us to the table and I looked to see everyone was there.

"Nezuko!" I say while running up to her and hugging her. Nezuko laughs and pats my head. I turn to Urokodaki and frown.

"Giyu was bullying me" I say while hugging him. Urokodaki bonks Giyu on the head. I gave Giyu and evil smile as Urokodaki started lecturing him.

I went over to Inosuke and Zenitsu. "How's your writing?" I ask Inosuke. He showed me his writing proudly.

"Read it out loud!" I say. "I remember the good days. The days where I would snatch a baby bird from it's nest then eat it!" Inosuke reads.

Zenitsu stares at him eyes wide. "Why would you write that...." Zenitsu asks. "Why not" Inosuke says.

"It's in beautiful handwriting too? what?" Zenitsu says. "You're doing well Aoi is gonna be proud" I say.

I went over to Kyojuro and Senjuro and hugged them. "How's your dad" I ask. "Better! he got me candy the other day!" Senjuro says.

"Mhm! and he was happy when heard about what you said about mother!" Kyojuro says. "Tell him I said hi!" I say.

I went over to Kiyo, Sumi, Naho, Shinobu, Kanae, and Kanao then hug them. ""How come you guys left me?" I asked.

"You need to sleep at night Y/n!" Aoi says. "I tried to wake you up you know!" Kanao said. "I do go to sleep!" I say.

"I heard you talking last night" Shinobu says. "I was talking to Kanae" I say while smiling. "She just pulled the dead sister card!" Naho says.

"Nobody can argue with that now can they?" Sumi says while raising her eyebrows. "No they can't" Kiyo says.

I go over to Obanai and Mitsuri then hug them. "My sweet child!" Mitsuri says while pinching my cheeks.

"I can't wait for your wedding" I say. "I can't wait to throw cake in your face" Obanai says. "YOU WISH!" I yell.

"I don't have to" Obanai says. "Ugh" I say while going over to Genya and Sanemi. "How was your nap?" Sanemi asks. "Stop!" I say.

"I guess it was bad..." Genya says. "No everyone just keeps bullying me about it!" I say. "Well you should sleep at night" Sanemi says.

I narrowed my eyes at him then went over to Yushiro, Lady Tamayo, and Lilo. "Did you meet up with your family?" I ask.

"Mhm! they're so nice they showed me photos of my mom when she was younger and her paintings!" Lilo says. "They're scary" Yushiro says.

"Yushiro just doesn't like one of the paintings Megumi's Grandfather made" Lady Tamayo says. "What is it of?" I ask.

"A tree" Yushiro says. "So?" I say. "It's creepy if you flip it upside down it looks like a book a painting isn't supposed to do that!" Yushiro says.

"I want to see it!" I say. "We'll take you there soon!" Lilo says. "Cool!" I say. I go over to Gyomei, Tengen, Suma, Hinatsuru, and Makio.

"Ah! I missed you my baby!" Suma says while patting my head. "Ugh yours?🤨" Makio says while taking me from Suma.

"Guys don't fight over her! though she's obviously mine" Hinatsuru says while patting my head. "Your wives love me more than you" I say while smirking at Tengen.

"No they don't🙄" He says while flicking my forehead. "OW!! Gyomei he's being so mean to me!" I say.

"Tengen" Gyomei says. "My finger slipped" Tengen said while shrugging. I go over to Kenya, Muichiro, and Kotetsu.