𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35

SHINOBU'S POV

"Can I speak to Tengen privately?" I asked his wives. They nodded and left the room. "Uzui is it true that you tried to kidnap Y/n then sexually assaulted her?" I said as my eye twitched. 

"Well-" I cut him off. "There are nine witnesses including Y/n" I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

"You caught me" Tengen said putting his hands up. "You know I would expect this kind of thing from Tomioka! I WANT A FORMAL WRITTEN APOLOGY AND IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL-"

Y/N'S POV

I made an O shape with my mouth when I heard Shinobu yelling in the room Tengen was staying in. 

"Sounds like someone's in trouble" I thought. "Y/n why do you still have that?" Aoi said. "It looks cool but it's dangerous" Kanao said.

I sighed and cut my hand then let the scythe turn to liquid form and go back into my hand then healed the cut.

"Wow okay" Aoi said. "Can I have a donut" I signed. "You can have three because you did good on your mission" Kanao said patting my head. 

I got my three donuts because I obviously deserve it😏 but as I was about to eat one of my donuts tragedy struck. 

Someone grabbed the donut from my hand. I turned around to see Yoriichi. "Give it to me now" I signed before holding my hand out. 

"No I don't think I will" Yoriichi said. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Okay fine you can have it" He said holding it out to me.

I was about to grab it but then he pulled it back and bit into it. "This is why you're dead" I signed. 

"I'm sorry but when kids have imaginary friends this isn't the kind of stuff they say to them" I turned to see Tomioka.

"I'm sorry but did this bobble headed bean rat just call me an imaginary friend?" Yoriichi said narrowing his eyes at Tomioka.

"That's mean" I signed. "What?" Tomioka said. "Imaginary friend this!" Yoriichi said throwing the donut at Tomioka.

Tomioka narrowed his eyes at me. "Imaginary friends aren't real so why did you throw that at me" Tomioka said. 

"I didn't! I see dead people!" I signed. "Is your creepy imaginary friend making you say that?" Tomioka said.

"He's not imaginary! he's just dead!" I signed. "Y/n I understand why he doesn't believe you... It's because you sound like some creepy little kid" Yoriichi said.

"But it's true! Show him" I signed. "Here throw the donut at us as soon as I go right next to him" I signed. 

I ran next to Tomioka and Yoriichi threw the donut at Tomioka. Tomioka looked at me and shook his head. 

"I know how you're doing this" Tomioka said walking over to the table. He lifted a spider web up from under the table.

"No that's old!" I signed. "There's no way you can prove that" Tomioka said. I frowned. "Come on lets go he's too emo to understand" I signed before I left.

TOMIOKA'S POV 

"Shinobu Y/n has some weird imaginary friend that she keeps saying is dead" I said. "Aw thats adorable!" Mitsuri said.

"What? I just said that she said he was dead" I said. "What? are you sure?" Muchiro asked. "She literally said "This is why you're dead"" I said.

"This is the last thing I need her to be doing" Obanai said. That's when a crumpled up piece of paper was thrown a me.