Chapter 1

!!AYO THERE'S SOME NOT POG HOMOPHOBIA AND TRANSPHOBIA (MAYBE WE WILL ADD SOME DEADNAMING HERE TO SPICE IT UP) IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ IT THERE'S A RECAP AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER!!

6/11/21:

9:30am

"ohhhhhhhh boy," Were Echo's first thoughts as he woke up on the wonderful Saturday morning. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, birds were chirping, and the sounds of his parents talking nicely to each other came from downstairs. Echo couldn't have been bet-

Eh fuck it, I lied. It was a shit day, the rain was pouring, there were no birds in sight, and Echos parents were arguing. Again.

Echo rolled to their side and picked up his phone from the night stand, opened it up, and saw a text from his brother Will. Echo smiled as he opened it, and started to tear up from joy;

William sooty

Hey little bro, thought I would surprise you tonight and come over for family dinner. How does that sound?

Echoooooooo

Pls come. i will fuckn cry if you do.

if you don't i'll also cry

William sooty

Ok, don't worry I'll come over. Don't cry lmao.

Words couldn't describe how happy Echo was right now. His brother, the best person in the entire world, was coming home for dinner. Finally someone in the house would respect his pronouns and name. Even if it was only for a few hours.

Now completely hyped up for the day, Echo put on his binder and some cute clothes that made him feel happy:

And then he went downstairs. To literal living hell, aka the kitchen with his parents.

"Good morning Zoe." His Father said, from the kitchen table. 

"How's my beautiful baby girl doing- what are you wearing, what did you do to your face!" Echos mother exclaimed running to her son and cupping his face to look at it.

"My name is Echo dad, also I'm not your baby girl mom. Ow, your hurting me, stop please-" Echo replied to the adults, pulling away from his mothers death grip on his face. All he did was put a little blush on, it wasn't that big of a deal. At least he didn't get a face piercing or a tattoo.

"Well I'm glad you're wearing makeup again Zoe, I hope you're going back to a normal girl lifestyle." 

"Mom, I'm not a girl."

"It's just a phase sweetheart, you see we girls need you to help support us! We need more women, not more men." 

Echos mother was going on this talk again, how being trans is a sin, and how the girls need me back for more female rights acts or whatever. Echo barely listens to her when she starts talking about this. 

"Listen to your mother Zoe." His father said.

"stop, please- my name is Echo, not Zoe"

Echo shuffled past his parents holding back tears, he wasn't hungry anymore and just wanted to be alone.

5:30pm

Echo was on his phone again. Go figure, he spent most of his time on twitch or youtube anyways. He was watching his brother Will stream on twitch, he liked to read the chat zooming by. It was calming for him, hearing his brothers voice also calmed him down. So watching his streams was a two in one bonus. 

"Ok chat, one more round of GeoGuesser and then I have to go, wait whats the time right now... 5:31pm!!? Sorry chat I've got to go, I'm going somewhere tonight and I'm going to be late. No chat it's not a date. Thank you for the 5 gifted. I really have to- thanks for the tier three. I really have to go now. Bye everyone!!"

Wilbur quickly ended his stream, and Echo smiled not because his stream was over but because he knew that his brother was on his way to the house for dinner. Echo decided to go wait for him outside, he went downstairs and dodged his parents by leaving through the back door. And ran out to the drive way to wait. Along the way Echo spotted a flower, and picked it out of the ground. He took a picture of it to put on his wall of photos. Echo loved taking photos, photos of flowers, art, the city, and lots of photos of him and Will. He had a wall that was filled with photos. Pocketing the flower, and the picture he checked the time, 5:55pm. "Wil should be here soon," Echo thought. And then he got a text from Wil;

William Sooty

Hey little bro, I'm about 15 mins away. But stuck in some MOVE YOUR GODDAM CAR.

Sorry

Voice to type

I'll be there in 20 mins. Traffic.

---------------------------------------

Recap: 

We learn that Echo is trans, and he has unsupportive parents who deadname and misgender him.

But his brother Wilbur is coming over for dinner that night so Echo is happy :)

We also learn that Echo likes taking photos of things and putting them on his wall.

-------------------------------------

AYO ZAK HERE! FIRST CHAPTER WAS DONE IN ABOUT AN HOUR, GONNA GET BACK ON THE WATTPAD GRIND. NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!

-Zak

<843 words>