The door opened.

~ Amaranth (POV)~

  'What should Mara do!?'

  Amaranth has been waiting for sissy at the front door...

  She was already ready for bed with her light yellow pajamas that had little pastel blue hearts all over it.

  'If Mara open the door who ever is holding sissy would know of Mara...'

  'But if Mara don't open the door Sissy will be in trouble cause Papa would open it!'

  'Okay... Mara calm down... Mara think... Will people follow mara be worse then Sissy get in trouble with Papa?'

  I finally decided to open the door.

  "Who are you?" I asked.

  'Sissy must trust him if she can fall asleep while he's carrying her...'

  "I'm your sisters friend." He replied.

  'Friend... Oh! Kira brother!'

  "Friend you say?" That wasn't Amaranth talking...

  That isn't amaranth footsteps either...

  'Oh no...' that's all Amaranth could think.

~Lucas(POV)~

  I saw a men wearing a white T shirt that had three buttons in the top the top one was unbottoned he had some dark blue pants on with blond hair and those blue obelian eyes...

  Claude..

  'Thats her father...' I thought.

  "Wake her up." Her Father told me.

  That was what confused me...

  I expected a...

  What were you doing with my daughter? Or...

  Where have you been with her?

  "Athanasia, wake up..." I called softly.

  I really didn't want to wake her up...

  She already looked exhausted...

  "Wake up!" Her Father yelled and used his clenched fist to punch the door.

~Athanasia(POV)~

  "Wake up!" I heard as the sound of something getting punched rang in my ear.

  I jolted up.

  'What happened!?' I thought as I scrambled to get up.

  'Calm down. Lucas is carrying you right now. If you scramble you will fall. Tell him "Drop me. Now."'

  "Drop me. now." I hissed.

  I knew he probably didn't understand anything that was going on right now but he didn't need to understand.

  That was not what was important right now.

  He set me down slowly.

  "Where is Jennette?" Father yelled.

  I flinched slightly.

  'Im taking control. "Jennette is on a double date with ijekiel. Sir roger's kid."'

  "Jennette is on a double date with ijekiel. Sir roger's kid." I replied.

  "Explain why he was carrying you?" Father asked.