Chapter 1- Level 2 and Hiryute Sisters

Y/N pov

It's been 6 months since i joined the familia. In beginning i admit i was a bit stubborn, but now i can work nicely with other members of familia.

Though one thing did not change.

My training and dungeon hunting.

I sleep 6 hours every time, not less or longer then that.

Rest of the time i use to train only taking a break once a day or when Finn or Riveria stop me. Gareth some times teaches me how to take in heavy attacks since he specializes as a front liner.

Since i to mostly focus on strength, i learned many things from him.

Loki: "Yo kid!"

Y/N: "Loki... I am busy and no i won't allow you to surprise attack me in the bath again."

Loki: "Come on, i thought that the girls were bathing. You can't blame that one on me?"

I can't!? My look at her spoke thousand words.

Loki: "Ok i might be a little bit guilty."

Y/N: "A little bit?"

Loki: "Geez! Shut up and come with me! Didn't i say i would update your status today."

That is true.

Y/N: "Fine, let's go."

We walked down the long hallways of our home and while we did so, we started to talk.

Loki: "So... I heard Bete kicked your ass... Again."

Bete Loga! I met him only a month after i joined the familia. Neither of us liked the others attitude. So we fought and he kicked my ass easily. Ever since that day i have been training twice as hard!

Y/N: "I don't want to talk about dogs!"

Loki: "Come on! Don't be like that! Don't feel bad, he joined my familia 3 months before you did and the moment he did so he was level 3."

Y/N: "I don't care. We just don't see eye to eye and i refuse to back down."

Loki: "I knew Y/N was going to be difficult but i am having much more problems with him and here i thought that Ais was a trouble maker."

Loki: "Is there someone you like in this familia, other than me of course." she said proudly.

I just looked at he with eyes of doubt, but she ignored me so i just answered.

Y/N: "I like that elf Riveria. She some times can be annoying and she does sound like a mother."

Loki: "I get you! I totally agree on that last part."

Y/N: "Over all she is ok. Gareth is also a nice teacher. Thanks to him i know how to defend better against stronger opponents. And lastly there is Finn."

Loki: "Why did you say "Finn" like that?"

Y/N: "Because it's complicated. I like him, but at the same time he gets under my skin."

Loki: "This is the first time i heard somebody think about Finn like this, i knew it! I picked a really interesting kid!"

Loki: "Tell me what you don't like about Finn."

Y/N: "How do i put it. He is an amazing leader and a familia captain, i don't think there is anybody better than him. But... when people call him hero of pallums, i just think that his way of heroism is false."

Loki: "False?"

Y/N: "Rather than a hero, i would rather call him a stage actor. This is all a play and he is the main lead. He lacks something that makes a hero, well a hero. Once he gets that, he will shine ten times brighter in people's eyes."