The cosplayer

It was another day at Hope's Peak. Students filled the halls with chatter, some bickering while others laughed together. Kirumi Tojo padded away from the Headmaster's office, with a small huff. She had just finished helping Mr. Kirigiri fill out paperwork in association to some clubs. Everyone found the maid to be such a help- due to her ability to do almost anything anyone asked of her. She spent as much time filling out others requests as she could. It made her happy. However, Kirumi never seemed to give time to herself. She worked constantly, sometimes with no pay.

Kirumi squeezed into the hall, trying to move quickly. She had promised Tenko and Himiko she would help out with their homework, considering they were nice friends of hers. She took the opportunity gratefully. They were sitting in the cafeteria together, squeezed onto one group. Tenko and Himiko waited there, but there were others accompanying them. There sat Angie, Kaede, and Tsumugi. Kirumi blinked, not expecting there to be so many waiting.

"Ah! Kirumi!" Tenko announced. "Thanks so much for coming! I'm really struggling in math.." Kirumi smiled back at her. "Of course, I'm always willing to help." The table greeted her happily. Kirumi squeezed in, ending up in between Tenko and Tsumugi. Kirumi's eyes drifted towards Tsumugi, glancing at her features. The woman was beautiful. She had long blue hair that went past her shoulders, simple attire, cute round glasses, and an abnormally large chest. Kirumi felt her face flush as she was pushed up against her. Tsumugi gave Kirumi a warm grin. She turned back to her paper that sat on the table, sketching an idea for a cosplay related to some drama anime. 

Over time, almost everyone was getting help from Kirumi. There were papers scattered across the table, each to a different class. Kirumi attended to everyone, giving out her knowledge on the subjects. Tsumugi drew out a sigh, placing her hand on her cheek. "Ahh.. you all rely on Kirumi too much.. you should give her a break." She blinked, her eyelashes batting. She had the kind of look to dazzle someone, a certain charm to her actions. Tenko blinked, nodding. "You're right, sorry for bombarding you with questions." Himiko added, "Yeah.." Kirumi gave a reasuring smile. "It's ok, I love helping everyone as much as I can. Working as your maid is my passion." 

Tsumugi looked back to Kirumi, a smirk growing. "Goodness, you're so selfless, Kirumi. I think it's cute." Kirumi shuttered a bit, not expecting to hear that.. especially coming from Tsumugi. She felt her face grow hot, shifting in her seat. "Erm.. thank you?" She wasn't sure how to respond. The others didn't seem to notice this side conversation as they packed their things and chatted. Tsumugi giggled, relaxing her chin onto the top of her hand. "You need to give yourself some breaks, at this rate you'd have to be exhausted from all the requests." She blinked. "I promise you I'm doing ok.. this was my last job of the night. I get plenty of rest." Tsumugi huffed, "Just please make sure you get that rest you promise. I don't want to worry to death about you! You are a sturdy girl.." Tsumugi gently felt Kirumi's shoulders. "Ah-!" Kirumi blushed. "Oh my.. you're so stiff! As expected.." Her long fingers glided across in a massaging motion, her body pushing against Kirumi's back. "..nng." Kirumi's face was red. She had never felt so coy around anyone before, she's usually so open to others. She couldn't help but feel that way when this woman was here. She's beautiful.

"Hey, Tsumugi- ah.. what are you doing?" Asked Kaede, waiting behind for her as the others left. Tsumugi giggled. "Hehe, sorry. I was just speaking to Kirumi." She glanced back down, seeing Kirumi look up at her. "Thank you very much for all of your hard work towards us, we are very grateful." Kirumi gave a soft smile. "Of course, I would always help you guys when you need it." Tsumugi packed up her things and took off, her walk looking more like a prance. "I'll see you soon, you cute maid." She turned to Kaede and walked away with her.