• Chapter 6 🛌

Start from the beginning

    "No" I whispered almost in audibly. Stu scanned my face before stepping over to me silently asking me what was wrong.

     "I let you live tonight and last night. You might not be so lucky next time. But which friend will you take down with you? Huh? I mean you already took down Casey and almost Sidney tonight. So who will be next?" I was frozen on the spot as Stu took the phone out of my hand, putting it up to his ear.

       "Listen jackass. This isn't fucking funny. Okay? So just leave her alone" I sat on the bed as the voice spoke through the phone to Stu before he made a face a looked at me "what you gonna do?" The voice said something as he looked away from me his voice now serious

"I'm telling you now b...bastard, and I'm not going to tell you again. Your not going to kill her and If you want to get near her your gonna have to kill me first. Clear?" He slammed the phone down and turned to me His face now red with anger.

     "I'm sorry I thought it was you. It's just the costume and my head isn't clear that's all" he pulled me into a hug as I calmed my breaths.

      "Sh. I know I know" he looked down at me smiling "I can't blame you. If I saw that too I'd think the same thing" I relaxed into him. When the doorbell rang. "That will be Troy, will you bring it down to him I'll be down in a minute I just need to call my parents and make sure they got there safe"

    I nodded picking up the costume and walking down the stairs. I pulled open the door to be met with Troy standing with a goofy smile on his face. His smiled dropped though when he took in my appearance.

     "Jesus Y/n what happened to you, you look like you just got dragged through a hedge" Rolling my eyes I threw the costume to him, to which he caught.

    "are you trying to take off my head?. What's with the hate?......You use to love me" I scoffed at him crossing my arms over my chest.

     "Yeah well that was before Billy and Randy caught you under the bleachers with Stephanie Robinson"

{Ah, Christmas of junior year. One of the worst times of high school. I had been dating Troy since the start of summer, and it's safe to say I really really liked him.
Obviously he didn't feel the same since Billy and Randy ran to me during third period telling me that they found him and Stephanie Robinson, one of the top cheerleaders, under the bleachers going to second base. He ended up having a broken nose and a promise that If he ever came near me again that he'd be sorry.
Stu was off with Casey and never held anything against Troy, which is understandable since he didn't do anything to Stu. I don't care that Troy is friends with stu anymore since Stephanie left him for someone better two weeks later }

he sucked air through his teeth as he looked at his shoes. "Yeah about that-"

     "My man" Stu's voice boomed down the stairs as he stood at the top looking down at the both of us. He made his way down the stairs before wrapping his arms around my waist and looking over my shoulder at Troy.

     "Thanks for this Stu. I hear these are selling fast" I looked up at Stu telling him I was going to change. I made my way up the stairs when Troy's voice caught my attention once again "see ya tomorrow Y/n" I looked down at him to see him wink at me with a grin on his face as Stu looked between both of us before turning to Troy and punching him on the shoulder

     "That's my girlfriend, dipshit" I smiled to myself as I turned on the stairs making my way back up the stairs.

     Turning left I entered Stu's room, grabbing the top he left on the bed and making my way over to the bathroom he had attached to his room. When I got in there I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked half dead. I had dried blood all over my arm and it felt like it was going to fall off.