But maybe I got it wrong

So I don't know (hey)

He's so good

Got my back

But maybe I'm just too bad

Could we be a perfect match?

Now, I don't know

Does he love me?

Or does he love me not?

Do I love him?

And is it strong enough?

Ooh-ooh-ooh

One kiss

One kiss

It all comes down to this

One kiss

One kiss

Ohh

One kiss

One kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know

So here I go (go)

Yeah, here I go

Evie quickly put a hat on her head before throwing it. She made her way out to the garden and danced a bit before coming back inside. Once she was at the threshold, she shimmied a bit before flipping her hair. She danced a bit again before she grabbed Doug's sleeping figure and dances as best she could with him. I'm a bit impressed that she hasn't dropped him once.

I feel my heartbeat beating saying, "It's gonna work"

But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt

Either I will or I won't

What if I do and he don't?

Is he my Romeo?

Oh

There's only one, one way to really know

Hey

One kiss

One kiss

It all comes down to this (one kiss)

One kiss, one kiss (one kiss)

Ohh

One kiss

One kiss

This moment could be it

I, I, I wanna know (I wanna know)

So here I go (go)

Here I go

Here I go

Here I go

That's when Evie decided that this was the perfect moment to kiss him. Evie didn't get a response at first and looked at us worryingly. I tried to suppress my smile when Doug slowly sat up, with the biggest grin on his face, and grabbed her hand. Evie gasped and looked back but Doug lied back down and chuckled. Evie wasn't too happy about that small fright so she slapped his knee before sitting next to him. But I could see that love stuck smile on her face.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and looked at Uma. She motioned to the two love birds and said, "If it works for them then all we need to do is find Harry. He'll kiss you and you'll get your powers back."

"That's usually the trick but sometimes it takes more than true love's kiss to break the spell," I heard something buzz next to my ear. It sounded like...like a woman. "It happened to your father. I know you can break this, MJ."

"Huh?" I asked as I spun around. I looked at Mal. "Did you say something?"

She shook her head. "I didn't say anything." She pointed at my hair. "Wait, you have a fly on you." Mal came over and swat the fly away. "There you go."

"That was weird," I mumbled.

"What is?" Uma asked.

"I thought I heard..." Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me again. We're the only ones here. "Never mind. Let's go get some cake I saw Celia eat earlier."

"Cake?" Uma grinned. "Come on."

》》》》

A/N: I forgot to add this edit. Soooo here I am.

Who spoke in MJ's ear?