Chapter 7: The Apology

Casey goes to Kari's room as soon as she returns from her talk with Jooyoung. Zico answers the door and let's Casey in, she can tell that Kari's been crying as soon as she sees her.

"I'll leave you two alone." Zico says placing a hand on Casey's shoulder and giving her a smile, which she returns, before leaving.

Casey goes over to the bed. Instead of sitting on the edge like normal, Casey turns around and lays down on top of Kari, her back to Kari's shoulder.

"Unh," Kari lets out.

"You okay bestie?" Casey questions.

"I would be better if my friend wasn't trying to squish the life out of me," Kari replies.

"Fine," Casey sighs while rolling to the side and lying beside her. "How about now?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?" Casey asks.

"I think so," Kari answers.

"Do you want him to stay?"

"Maybe."

"Do you want him to like you back?"

"Yes."

"Just so you know, I'm leaving the fate of Jooyoung's future in your hands. Take your time to sort this out and decide," Casey tells Kari. "I'll accept whatever decision you make."

She gets up and walks to the door.

"Give Zico a chance, Mrs. Robot. Try to feel something for a man again," Kari says.

Casey just smiles.

"Go to sleep." Casey replies closing the door behind her as she leaves.

For two days after the incident, Jooyoung does exactly as he was told. He spends most of his time thinking about how to apologize to Kari, and how he can get Casey to not be mad at him anymore. He can't look Casey in the eyes until he fixes things with Kari.

He wants to find the right moment, when she isn't mad at him, so he can confess his feelings for her.

Feeling a little lonely Jooyoung decides to skip going home at seven and decides to spend some extra time in a practice studio. He sends a text to Casey so she doesn't wait to escort him to his room. She doesn't answer so he assumes she doesn't want to talk.

Casey on the other hand is too busy to answer his text because she is trying not to kill the doctor she was talking to over the phone. Hiro, one of the members of Interstellar is showing symptoms of exhaustion and the doctor's office she needs to take him to is being difficult.

"If you don't mind, I think I'll stay here while you take Hiro to the doctor," Kari says as Casey's preparing to leave.

"What are you going to do in the meantime?" Casey asks.

"I going to practice a little, I haven't been in a while, and I need to get rid of some stress."

"Okay, well, be careful and I'll let you know about Hiro." Casey says with a wave as she leaves.

Kari goes to change into jogger pants, a sports bra and loose fitting sweater to practice in. She packs a gym bag with everything she might need and leaves the apartment.

Zico walks out of his room as soon as Kari's leaving her room. He follows her out silently, taking the stairs to the practice rooms and watches he go inside one.

He leaves the stairwell and walks over to the door when suddenly Casey appears beside him. They give each the same look, nod towards the practice room and know they're both there for the same reason.