~Chapter 8 : Truth Comes Out~

Beginne am Anfang

She turns around, still as her tears feel, her eyes twitch again and growls a little, she comes closer to them with a wicked grin.

Beelzebub : Now~ Please don't cry, everything will be okay! just in a few moments, you'll satisfy every of my needs for this supper, I've enjoy my time with you, but now it's time for me to end it off right now, by munching on your delicious, tasty flesh, and bone.

She looks at the anxious and frighten imps, as she picks up Blitz by the hand, she carried him with her hand, holding him like a mouse, Blitz looked at the eyes of the Gluttony lord, as she chuckles.

Beelzebub : Well, I Guess i start with you~

Millie : Blitz!

She shouted, Beelzebub opens her mouth, letting out her tongue, it aims towards Blitz, Blitz tries to run, but couldn't because he was high up, she then licks him, as in tasting him, Blitz was scandalize and felt revolted as the tongue travel his face and inside his upper body, after that, Beelzebub's eyes were in delight.

Beelzebub : O-Oh my god! What is that flavor!? It's so...special, something I didn't think I'd taste in a while, a Mixed breed of an imp, that explains a lot, so sweet, and delectable, i could just eat you in one bite!   

Blitz still struggles, until he punches her in one of her eyes.

Beelzebub : OW!

Beelzebub felt pain on one of her smaller eyes, she growls under her breath and covers it with other other hand.

Millie : Blitz what was that for!? *She shouted at to Blitz*

Blitzo : *Turns his head to Millie* What! I have to do something!

Beelzebub then comes back looking at Blitz, with her eyes starting to glow yellow again.

Beelzebub : That..Really hurt my feelings..

She growls loudly and then pulls Blitz close, rotating him over to another position, then she digs her teeth onto his whole upper chest, Blitz scream in pain, Meanwhile as Moxxie was still somewhere else in the cave, he heard something scream, it echoes loudly for Moxxie to notice, realized by that scream, it was Blitz, coming to his conclusion, if that was Blitz, that means he and Millie must be in here too, he panicked and charges over the scream.

Moxxie : Oh no!

he runs after the noise, then he stops and saw a candy cane stick, he goes to it and kicks it, snapping it in half, grabbing the other part for defense, Blitz growls and felt extreme pain on his chest, the blood drips, as Beelzebub has her hand out to collect the dripping blood, drinking it, she licks her sharp teeth, sighs in enjoyment.

Beelzebub : Hehehe~ who knew you are this luscious!

Millie : P-Please, you don't have to do this! Just let him go, don't hurt him!

Beelzebub : I'm sorry, but it's too late to turn back now, I'm just really starving!~

She opens her jaw, leans her head back and rose up blitz to lead him into her mouth, blitz moves still, trying to get his tail off and trying to run, before getting dropped, losing his way to escape.

"Over here you flesh-eating parasite!"

Beelzebub paused and looks over to the voice, yelling out, echoed that alerted and grabs her attention, it got Blitz and Millie too, all looked to see Moxxie holding a spear-like candy cane stick, full of fury, glaring up to the bug monster, Beelzebub was stunned and dropped Blitz to the ground, as the giant bug queen turn to the imp.

Beelzebub : Moxxie?!..

Moxxie : That's right, it's me, did you miss me?

Millie and Blitz looked at Moxxie, as they saw Beelzebub come close to Moxxie, Moxxie aims the candy cane, preparing himself for any incoming acts.