Chapter 1 - Reunion Turned Into ✨Chaos✨

Start from the beginning

Gon nodded

"Alright! Wait here, I'll order our food." He (Gon) says and went to the cashier

....

Killua looked at the old man and thought one thing people who has an pyscho side.

'I should kill him, Feed him to the dogs or.. tear his outer skin apart. Then let the crime scene be shown, or. I should put the body on the garbage bag so they won't know which house it belongs too.' Killua thought, glaring at the old man.

In the old man's point of view, It looks like Killua's icey ocean blue eyes were glowing with an deadly aura. Like his planning to kill him.

You can also see that Killua's eyes has an tint of red..

The old man shivered. He doesen't want to die yet if he haven't found his true one yet!

"Killua, Here." Gon says and placed the plate on killua's side of the table.

Gon then smiled

"I know you like chocolates, So i buyed five chocolate slice of cakes and one chocolate candy." Gon said and Killua's heart melted.

He truly has an good friend indeed! Well...future husband~

Killua smiles a bit

"Thank you Gon!" Killua says and started eating but his eyes were still glaring at the old men secretly.

'I'm gonna kill you later, B*tch.' Killua thought

_____

"The best reunion we had Killua! I hope we can do reunions like this again love . . ." Gon muttered the last sentence.

Killua nodded, blushing a little bit

"Mhm, i hope so." He (Killua) says and Gon smiles then kissed his cheek.

"Hehe. Well, can i go and visit Alluka for a while? I missed your cute little sister too!" Gon said, Pretending that he didn't kissed killua a second ago why?

Gay panic.

"....Okay." Killua said, not making an eye contact with gon cause hes emberrased.

Gon ruffled killuas' hair like hes some kid

"Let's go killua!" Gon says and killua nodded.

While they were walking, Not a single person was found which was creepy

Gon looked at killua

"Lets fasten our walk. I don't like the vibe and the aura right now, it seems weird." Gon said and killua nodded agreeing.

They then ran

When they were almost at the district killua and alluka resided in, killua screamed.

And this cause for gon to turn around and saw an monster hurted killua on his lower right leg and waist

Gon eyes darken

'Calm down.. Don't let your emotions get you.' Gon thought but his aura was getting darker

Someone dared to hurt killua and they will pay!

(Out of topic but... Protective boyfriend tho.. (☆▽☆) I need a boyfriend like that oh my..

And i'll skip this part cause i do not know how to do fighting scenes well, but i'll try my best to do an little fighting scene..)

After Gon Destroyed The Monster

Gon was glaring at the monster but smiled devilishly.

'Their dead now, and its their fault. They dare to touch whats mine. They mess with me.' Gon thought

'But i need to focus on the bigger picture' He then ran to killua.

"Killua, does it hurt?" Gon asks killua. "Only a little.." killua spoke, his voice was raspy.

Gon nodded, he soon then ripped some pieces of his clothes. And bandage killua's wounds

While doing that gon thought of something...

'Killua can express his emotions better than before now. He isn't the old killua now.' Gon thought and smiled softly which killua noticed.

Killua raised an eye brow

"Why are you smiling? What are you thinking about gon?" Killua asked gon.

Gon smiled more

"Of course you, You can express your emotions a little better. I'm happy." Gon happily replied and killua's ears turned red

"Idiot! Don't say that! And i can express my emotions ever since in the past, I just don't show it!" Killua shouted and gon was still smiling.

Tho, he felt some butterflies on his stomach. He doesent know why

While gon was thinking, an portal came behind them.

Killua's eyes widen

"Gon watch out!" He shouted and pushed gon away from the portal, Killua was then sucked by the portal instead of gon.

"Killua! I'm coming!" Gon shouts and ran to the portal before it closes.

...

...

"Are we falling..??"

"Killua! Hold onto me. I don't know where it will lead us too!"

"Oh gosh! Killua!!"

Thats what killua heard when he lost conscious.

. . . .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End! Thank you for reading! 🥰

I apologise for the wait everyone! 🏃🏻‍♀️💨💨

I'm trying to get my interest back in HunterXHunter by watching it again. I guess you'll get more chapters if my interest is fully recovered.

Well, ok. Bye everyone!