Chapter 2: The Moment of Truth

We arrived in the parking lot in less than 10 minutes. Already the space was filled with everyone running around in their little cliques, talking about being back at school and how they can't wait for the weekend.

Logan pulled into a parking spot right in front of the school like always. Immediately the truck was swarmed by our friends and people who want to be with us. Mike, Tony, Alex and Mitchell all greet Logan with the weird guy handshake/hug/slap thing. I never understood them haha.

Soon as I open the truck door and jump down, I hear the most amazing voice that I have missed so much in the last two weeks - my best friend Becca.

"RILEY!"

"BECCA!"

"Oh my gosh! You look great! I can't believe I had to spend the summer at my weird cousin's house in Illinois. I missed you soooooo much." Becca said pulling me into a hug and laughing.

"Yeah I know! I missed you too even with volleyball and softball keeping me busy." I replied, hugging her back.

When we pulled apart, we made our way over to the guys. Becca automatically went to Mitchell's arms and they embraced in a passionate kiss. I just looked in awe and smiled since it was all me that got them together. All the bickering and secret flirting needed to be put into action, and me being Ms. Match-maker, I had to put my skills to work. It's been almost 2 years actually since they first got together and their totally in love.

"Baby" The most annoying voice in the world came from behind me but I didn't need to look to know who it was, his girlfriend Audrey came up next to him & he put his arm around her.

"Hey babe" as he planted a kiss on his freshly glossed lips.

She had her cheerleading uniform on and her long blonde hair in waves with her usual make up caked on her face. She turned and gave me a fake smile then turned back to Logan and they began making out. She put her chest as close to him as she could but he reluctantly pulled out of the kiss since he's not all into PDA, especially in front of the guys and me. Logan was always considerate in that way.

How I wished to kiss those luscious lips again. I'm telling you, I felt electric shocks through my body and my lips felt like they were on fire. It was the most amazing kiss I've ever had in my life and I've had my fair share of kisses and boyfriends.

But that kiss was only for when we played hide & seek with teams in Jeremy's woods behind his house and I was freaking out because we were really lost. I get anxiety attacks really bad sometimes so Logan knows I need a distraction sometimes and I guess that was the only thing that came to mind at the moment. Either way, it was the most amazing kiss ever.

We made our way to the school doors and went to get our schedules from the office. Becca and I checked ours and saw we only had English Lit. and Chemistry together but seniors all had the same lunch so I'd see her then too.

Making our way to our lockers, I found that I was right in between the two couples' lockers - Logan & Audrey to my left and Becca & Mitchell to my right with me smack dab in the middle of the two. The sound of kisses made me gag in my throat a little bit.

Putting in my combination to my locker and emptying out my backpack, I took out what I would need for

my morning classes. I shut my locker door kind of hard and the noise had stopped the two couples from kissing and acknowledges me standing there.

They both were looking flushed and Becca had a little pink tint on her cheeks. I just rolled my eyes and smiled while I grabbed Becca and headed off to English Lit. yelling back "See ya boys!" as I went.

Already I can tell this year is going to start off with a bang when I saw I was stuck in between the two love birds lockers. It's just what I always wanted (hint the sarcasm to the extreme).

All through the halls, the guys were watching me as I walked by with lust thick in their eyes. Im not really into the attention so it made me a little self conscience about myself and hesitantly wanted to go home and put sweatpants and a sweatshirt on but it's a new year and it's time to be different.

I worked hard this summer and I wanted to show it off. I'll just have to get used to it all eventually since this is what I wanted.

Once we got into English Lit. I saw my other best friend Lailah saving us seats in the middle of the room. We all went over & hugged each other, talking about our summers and everything. Tony and Alex were in our class so they chose the seats behind us.

I saw Alex wink at Lailah and a blush slowly creep on her face while she tried to hide it with her long red curly hair. Hmmm... Ms. Match-maker is going to have to investigate on this some, I thought to myself.

English Lit. was pretty boring as usual. Im pretty smart so I already know all this stuff for the most part having my uncle being a English professor at the university nearby and would always tell me this stuff.

As we walked out of the classroom looking at my schedule to see where I had to go to next, I collided into a hard body and crashed to the floor with a grunt scattering all my papers.

"I'm sorry, are you okay? You took a pretty nasty fall. I'm new, my names Jason.

I look up to see who it was and see the most beautiful crystal pool of green eyes that got me in a trance and I forgot all about what happened. This is just becoming a wonderful first day back to school as seniors.

------------------------------------------------

soo here's the next chapter (:

i've just been in a inspiring mood so i uploaded 3 days in a row instead of waiting like i orginally planned haha.

ENJOY (;