another lightskin and a brownskin.

"wassup mo" the boy smiled, looking molani up and down before lickin' his lips and side hugging her.

"wassup chancey." she said, smiling.

"oh they fucking.." spirit whispered into jades ear, causing them to snicker.

"wassup yall, yall can come in." he said moving to the side allowing the girls to enter the apartment.

it was fairly large, there were purple led lights installed and they had a high balcony that showed all of downtown miami. it was well kept too.

a bully laid on the couch with its head puckered up looking at the girls that entered. jade immediately rushed over to it, rubbing its belly.

spirit looked at the place in awe, it was a nice cozy big space.

"how much you pay for this , if youn mind me asking?" spirit asked chance.
"shit, 50k a month." he said shrugging.

spirit pursed her lips before nodding softly, "not bad not bad." knowing damn well, the shit was the worst.

"i'm fucking wit ya gir. this shit a coo lil 8-9k a month." he said, while the guys and him laughed lightly, shaking they head.

they took their shoes off and all headed into the living room where the 2 other boys sat.

"what the business is" by babyface ray began blasting through the apartment.

when you thought of the downtown miami, ski mask, scammer lifestyle, this apartment and it's contents was the epitome of it all.

spirit looked for red flags on the table like lean, or yerks, fentanyl , anything. but to her luck, there wasn't anything but some gas and a remy martin bottle on the table.

the coffee table had ziplock bags along with weight measurers on it, the lightskin boy was rolling up while his long curly hair was in a ponytail.

he was dressed down in an amiri shirt, amiri jeans and some off white dunks.

hm, hes cute. spirit thought.

she said hello to the brownskin boy who replied a small wassup, before he turned back to jade, talking to her about the dog she was currently in awe with.

she said hello to the boy sitting down and he nodded his head in response, she decided to not sit on the couch and instead to sit on a barstool and the island.

"so what yall had got into today?" chance said, sitting down next to molani, measuring some Gs.

"i was in bed all day, was tired. my girls had went out to eat though." mo smiled.

"oh where yall had went?" the brownskin looked up at jade and spirit. "this restuarant called mastro's it was real good." jade answered.

"oh fashitsho" he smiled, displaying his dimples. "this is jade." mo said pointing to jade, who in response said a hey. "and this is spirit!" she then pointed to spirit, who smiled in return.

they all nodded before spirit looked around, making eye contact with the lightskin boy, who just looked her up and down before nodding to himself.