submission

jason was always interested in bdsm, he watched porn about it and always dreamt about it. so when he got the chance to be the slave and sex toy of a rough older daddy, of course he accepted the offer.

now he was on his hands and knees on a table, all of his limbs tied so he couldn't move. his master - adam - walked into the room, his bag in his hand. he had called the bag the "torture bag" due to the contents of it. "hey jason, are you exited to be used by your daddy today"
"yes"
"yes what?"
"yes sir"
"good, now remember, if you do that again, it will be an extremely painful punishment, but for now" he took something out of his bag "you can have this" in his hand was a huge paddle
"no please" jason pleaded, adam ignored him and started hitting him, harder and harder
"now jason, if you make a noise, things will get worse for you", so jason tried to hold in his screams, but he couldn't do it, he yelled in pain, adam stopped, shocked, jason knew his punishment was next.

adam got a long price of string from his bag, and started wrapping it around jason's balls, once it was firmly tied, he started pulling on it, trying to get a reaction out of jason "well then, i guess i'll have to do something worse" he stood, thinking of what jason's punishment will be, he went in his bag again and pulled out a huge, thick 12 inch dildo "now, because you've. been a bad boy, i'm going to shove this in your hole dry" so his did just that, thrusting in and out. after a while he stopped. he started wanking jason's cock, jason letting out moans of pleasure until a white liquid dropped out of the tip, onto the plate below him, adam licked up the cum and spat it into jason's mouth, still wanking his cock "it's really sensitive now, isn't it" he pulled out a vibrator from his bag, and turned it on touching jason's cock. "now i'm going to leave you like this for about an hour, good look"