I finished my piece of bread and took a few sips of my water. Thinking about the plants reminded me of my dad, sadly. I wonder if my old target practice spot is still there? It probably is. That place looked untouched.

It's been a few years since I've gone back. My mom would always come to me, not allowing me to go there. She was probably hiding something from me, more likely my father. I don't know why though, it looks like I just left for college.

That's a story. My father wasn't there the day my mom and I brought me to college. He had a better place to be than wishing his daughter good luck in college. I think he was just sour since he was losing his machine.

He did make it up to me by buying me a new computer. Back then, I thought he was a surgeon so I wasn't surprised how he bought it. But now, I wanna know where that money came from.

Probably drugs

I took another sip of water while quietly chuckling. I can't help but wonder where he got half his money. I don't even want to begin to think of everything he did to people. It's probably a thousand times worse than anything I've done.

"Kennedy?" Harry's groggy morning voice caught my attention as he limped towards me.

"Good morning." I took a sip of my water again and leaned back on my seat at the island.

"It's so late." Harry cleared his throat while glancing at the clock above the fridge. It said ten thirty.

"Not really. This is when normal people wake up." I collected all my hair and brought it to one shoulder.

"Haha." He said sarcastically.

"How are you feeling?" I followed Harry around the kitchen, watching him limp back and forth.

"My arm is a lot better." Harry moved his previously dislocated shoulder in a circle without tensing his face.

"That's good." I grinned.

"So, does that mean sex?" Harry leaned against the counter and completely faked a smile.

"Nice try, but no." I spoke solemnly, not really trying to fight with him right now. I don't have the patience.

"I tried. So, what are we doing today?" Harry limped around the counter and sat down beside me.

"Want to come see my childhood home?" I glanced towards him, watching his smirk fade.

"Wait, seriously?" Harry turned his body towards mine as I shifted my head to face forward.

"Mind as well. Xavier doesn't have anything for me." I shrugged while running my fingers through my hair once more.

I do this out of a habit of stress

"Are you sure?" Harry asked hesitantly.

"Sure. Don't you wanna see where the mastermind that is Jack Monroe did all his plotting and torturing of his daughter?" I smirked while turning to face him. Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get dressed as soon as I've got some food in me." Harry grinned before hopping off the seat and limping over to the fridge.

The next three hours consisted of Harry eating and me watching him eat. It took him nearly half an hour to decide what he wanted. And when I tell you I was mesmerized, I was shell shocked. I had never seen him eat before, and I know why. He eats his weight in the morning and doesn't eat again. And I'm never up to see him.

After that, he had gotten dressed which allowed me to take a little nap while we waited. I was in and out of sleep last night due to some nightmares. It wasn't anything important.