chapter six

Sorry about the delay!

|||||||||||

S A M A N T H A

| 2 weeks after photo shoot |

I had become good friends with all the boys these past few weeks. They are very nice guys and it was fun hanging out with them.

We went to a club one night, which I was forced to go to by Niall. It was fun, but since that day at the restaurant Harry had been really distant. I'm not sure what's going on with him, but I'm worried.

I'm glad that he is getting an apartment here in the city though so I can spend time with him while he's in town. I just want to clear up whatever is going on with him and me. I just wanna be friends with him. He is a really, really nice guy. But when he left the restaurant he seemed almost jealous. I'm not sure why though. Why would Harry Styles be jealous because of my boyfriend. It's crazy to think that he's jealous because of me. Thinking about it made me question, is Harry jealous?

Today I have a day off so I am just sitting in my apartment having a lazy day. I'm not sure where Zack is, but right now I could care less. Him and I got in a fight last night about how he's always getting home to late. For the past few weeks he's been getting home at like 1 or 2 in the morning and I'm tired of it. I would like to spend some time with him, I mean he is my boyfriend. But I feel like he is maybe getting tired of me. We have been dating a few years, but we never really spend much quality time together anymore. He could just be distant cause he is planning something? I'm not sure, my birthday is in a few days. Maybe he is planning me a surprise party. I doubt it though.

I feel like my feelings are starting to fade and so are his. We haven't been dating for the longest time, but it's been awhile. Sometimes he can be a complete bitch or he could be really sweet or loving. Most of the time though he's a bitch. We moved in together about 6 months ago, and it the beginning it was like all I ever wanted. To live with my boyfriend, have a great job, it all just seemed too perfect. Then as the months went on it just got worse and worse. We would get in fights occasionally, but then there would be times when it was great and we would get along great as have cute couple moments. Those were pretty rare. But they still happened.

My family had never really liked Zack. They always thought he would break my heart, as that he was no good for me. But me being a teenager thought I knew what was best for me. I didn't. I was taught that when I caught him cheating on me. That week was hell. I wouldn't come out of my bedroom. I felt as if I was broken, like I would never find love again. Then a few weeks later I had gotten better and I decided to give Zack another chance. He promised that he would never do it again, but right now I feel like he is hiding something from me. He will never let me touch his phone or do anything, he like his own independent person.

Now I'm sitting here alone on my couch watching Titanic. I haven't done much all day and I don't plan on doing anything. I'm so intrigued with Jack and Rose when they are telling Cal that they are together that I almost don't feel my phone vibrate beside me. I checked my phone and it was a text from Niall.

Niall: Hey love ! Do you want to come to dinner with the guys and I ?

I thought about it and it probably would be good for me to go out and have fun. So I replied.

Me: Sure! What time should I meet you?

Niall: The boys and I will come get you at 8 !

It was 6 o'clock now, so I had about 2 hours to get ready.

Me: Ok.

I got up and started getting ready. I had to take a shower because I probably smelled from just sitting around all day. I got in the shower and I took a longer one since I had time. After my shower I got out and blow dried my hair. When I was done with my hair I put loose beach curls. I didn't know if it was fancy or casual so I texted Niall asking.

Me: Hey, what should I wear fancy or casual?

Niall: Casual.

I went into my closet and looked for something nice. I picked out my white jeans and a grey t-shirt and a denim button up. I put a long necklace with it and short boots. I went to go out in my makeup, I don't wear toms of makeup though, so I just put on mascara, and other small things. I grabbed a small purse and put my phone, lip gloss, my wallet, and some extra makeup.

By the time I was fine it was 7:48 ad the guys would be here in a few minutes. So I just sat on the couch and turned on the tv and looked to see what was on. I flipped to E! News and watched all the celebrity drama. Giuliana Rancic, Catt Sadler, Jason Kennedy, and Terrance Jenkins were talking about some Kardashian drama. I zoned out a bit because the Kardashian's family drama doesn't intrigue me at all. I checked my phone and it was 7:54 so I decided to go down to the lobby and wait for the guys there. I walked out in the hallway and into the elevator. I got down to the lobby and as I was stepping out of the elevator my phone beeped in my pocket saying I had a text.

Niall: We're here.

I walked outside and saw a black Range Rover waiting. I walked towards it and saw a emotionless Harry sitting in the drivers seat and a happy looking Liam in the drivers seat. I opened the back door and all eyes turned to me. I smiled back at them as they all said hi.

"Hey guys."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay of the chapter! It was supposed to be up a few days ago but wattpad deleted my chapter and I had to rewrite it. I would have posted it last night but I got sick:(. So anyway here's a chapter, it was kinda a filler. Not sure when I'm gonna update though, I'll try to make it soon! Please send in covers for WDBHG!!!! Vote and comment!!

I love you all!

~Ava