I can tell that she is the cheerful one.

"Thank you." I said as I pulled away.

"I go by the name 18." The girl with shoulder length hair introduce.

"18?" I asked.

"You have a problem?" She scowls.

My eyes widened as her reaction to my question. She must be the serious/mean girl in their friendship triangle or something.

"Well how can someone's name be a number?" I asked.

She sighs, "Long story."

"Okay, now we're done introducing ourselves, let's go get food." Bulma says.

"But, my car."

"Don't worry Chi Chi. It'll get to your house before you know it." Bulma says.

"Okay, what do I have to loose." I shrug. 'Food here I come.'

~×~

"I don't think I can take this anymore." I said cover my ears with my palms.

"Oh come on Chi Chi, it's just for fun." Launch says.

I watch them make fun of teachers in the school. I don't wanna know if it's either for fun or for real, I just don't want.

"Who says this?" Bulma stands up, she scowls her face and place left hand on the table and the other on her hip.

"All of you should stay in a straight circle."

"Mrs. Mexican-English dictionary!!!" They all answered and started laughing.

'Oh great.' I say sliding down on my chair.

"Hey!" Launch draws all our attention. She stand up and leans both her hand on the table. "The both of you should stand together separately."

"Of course. Who wouldn't remember Ms Bossy." Bulma says and they all started laughing, again.

"I just can't believe the principal hired those teachers. They can't even speak properly." Launch says.

"They are all numb skulls." Bulma comments.

"Not only the teachers but also the principal added with the cashier and the rest."

They chit and chatter about teachers and the whole school, even the tiny creature that scurry on the ground.

I would take anything just to let me out of their midst. It gives me nothing but nervousness because I don't know the teachers yet.

I felt my phone vibrate on the table, I picked it up only to see a message from my Dad.

Thank goodness something finally came up, I was going gas gaa.

"Gotta go, something urgent." I say rushing to the bathroom.

Once I got there, I stayed by the sink and checked the messages sent to me.

Dad- Darling where are you? I am worried sick, are you okay?

I face palmed, I forgot to inform Dad that I'll be late coming back home. I looked at the time in my phone and saw that it was 4:38pm.

Me- Sorry Dad, I didn't inform you about coming home late. I made some new friends and we went out for lunch.

Well, that means I have to go back home.

I was about leaving when another notification came in.

Dad- Aww, my baby girl has friends on her first day? How cool is that?

Me- Do you mean that I can stay?

Dad- Sure but nothing more than past 9. Okay?

Me- Thanks 😘. Love you 💖

I turned off my phone and walked out the bathroom with a smile on my face.

I sat down on my seat and slurped my milkshake. Few minutes later, I realized that they were all staring at me.

"What?" I say in the middle of slurping my drink.

"Did your boyfriend text you?" Bulma teased.

"Or did your crush ask you out?" Launch says.

"Or maybe he sent you an 'I Love You' Text?" 18 says.

"Neither." I say, "I just thought of something."

"Like.....?" Bulma winks.

"Going somewhere other than here?"

"Yeah. It's true, I'm getting bored myself." 18 agrees.

"Let's go to a water park, or an arcade, or shopping, or maybe zoo." Launch says.

"One at a time." Bulma says, "We all contributing to this. I'm not the one who's paying for all of this."

"Duh!" Launch, 18 and I answered in unison and we laughed.

Bulma sighs, "I'm serious."

"We know." Launch says.

"Okay. Let me pay the bill and we're outta here." Bulma stand up and walks to the waiter.

This day is finally going great.

~×~

"Bye girl!!" They all yelled as I dropped at the front of my house.

I returned the favour by waving and watch them as they drove off.

'Well, home sweet home.' I thought as I looked at my house.

I found my car parked in the garage. At least Bulma did what she said she would do.

My watched beeped informing me that it's already 8:45pm, I'm home 15 minutes early.

I walked to the front yard and to the door. I hold the door nub and twisted it open.

The squeaky sound was heard through out the silence and darkness that I came in contact with.

"Dad? Are you home?" I turned on the lights.

I placed my school bag on the couch as I walked to his room.

"Dad? Your princess is back home, she wants a hug." I say running upstairs.

I reached his room and open the door.

"Dad are you home?" I say as I entered the room.

Everything is arranged in here; the bed, the wardrobe, his work desk- everything is arranged.

'Maybe he's at work?' I thought because that's the only possible explanation available.

I went back to my room to take a nice cold bath. Since today, I haven't even taken any shower and I feel disgusting.

I picked my towel, soap and shampoo from my wardrobe and walked to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and watched it as it flows.

'Can't wait for another adventure tomorrow.'