I go to take a shower first while Dillon finishes watching Attack on Titan. When I step out I put I put on a black lace bra and panties to match.

"Is the door locked?" I ask Dillon making sure it was safe to go out.

"Uh, Yeah." he answers in a duh tone.

I walk out to look for lotion still in my underwear, in front of Dillon.

"Mmmmm" He moans at me. "You look nice." he says winking at me walking over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist as I am grabbing the lotion bottle.

"Thank you." I tell him smirking at him.

He starts to place small kisses up and down my neck while rubbing his hand on my butt, turning me on. I start to moan and then he starts to nibble on my earlobe.

"We can't do this now." I tell him with my eyes closed. "Now go take a shower real quick, we've got like 45 minutes to get ready." I tell him pushing him away.

"Ughhhhh. Okay." he says disappointed.

While he's taking a shower I rub my lotion all over my body and sprinse on some perfume. I pull up my dress then realize I can't zip it up myself so I wait on Dillon.

When Dillon finishes taking a shower he comes out with just his towel wrapped around his waist, exposing his perfect, flat abs. I just wanna eat him, he's so sexy.

"Can you zip my dress up for me?"

"No? What's the magic word?" he asks me in a sassy tone.

"Please?"

"You're so basic omg." he tells me walking up to me to zip up my dress.

"I know. Haha thank you."

"You're not welcome." He tells me putting on a pair or briefs. "That's a nice dress."

"Thank you." I tell him trying to put a bit of makeup on so my mom won't say anything to me for not wearing makeup.

We finish getting ready and go downstairs to meet my sister's and brother. They look great.

"You all look nice." I tell them.

"Thanks." they say in unison.

My parents come downstairs also looking nice. At 7, guests start arriving immediately. Thank goodness our housekeepers are here. All different types of people start showing up. Sharply dressed men and elegantly dressed women of all races.

Dillon and I take the time to great as many people as possible. When it's time to eat dinner, we end up not sitting at the same table as my parents, thank goodness. We end up not even eating an actual dinner because of all the little appetizers and wine that we were served.

Out of the like 150 the people that showed up, I only new like 4 of them. I didn't even like the 4 people that I knew they were arrogant and stuck up.

When the party started to calm down a little I decided to take Dillon out by the pool.

We just sat in silence until I decided to break the silence.

"So, how was your night?" I ask him.

"It was nice, I enjoyed it."

"Great. It shouldn't be too long until our place clears up, they'll all be gone my 10:30 at the latest. These parties don't really last long."

"Okay." he says smirking at me.

"Thanks for coming along with me. I love you."

"Mhmmm. I love you too girl." he tells me leaning down to kiss me and this time, we're not interrupted.