Chapter 22: Left Right Left

Start from the beginning

His eyes were widen when he saw Trish as Desmond gulped.

Alfred: Trish?

Trish: *Whispers* Hi Uncle!

Alfred: Wait, Why are you here??

Trish: I was invited here Uncle, I wasn't expecting it to be Crowe's engagement party.

Alfred stared at Desmond as Crowe was covered his mouth as Alfred silently chuckled.

Alfred: I see, Its great to see you though. Let's all have fun right now. *Whispers* Now that your seeing your boyfriend.

Desmond was starring with his eyes widen as Mickie nervously smiled as Crowe looked at Trish.

Trish: Hehehe, Of course.

Alfred walked away as Trish stared at Desmond before Mickie grabbed his hand as Desmond looked shocked before they walked away as Stratus continued starring at the them.

( Strange )

Mickie was dragging Desmond as They went where the rest of the family were at as They saw the cake.

Everyone was clapping as Mickie and Desmond smiled.

Tony: Congratulations on this engagement, Lets eat the cake.

Isabella: First goes to the soon to be married couple.

Desmond awkwardly but nicely smiled at his mother as They cut the cake as Mickie saw Trish looking at them and clapping.

Everyone took a piece as Trish was eating the cake until she turned and saw Mickie feeding Desmond.

Desmond: Hey, I got my piece of cake. You eat yours.

Mickie: Aww I wanted to feed you though.

Desmond: Heh, Its okay. You deserve to eat that.

Mickie and Desmond smiled at eachother until they realised Trish was here as They turned and saw her looking at them while eating cake.