Chapter VI: It's all about the Dress

I stood in my room, which was Damon's room, pulling on a pair of jeans. I hated wearing jeans. I was more into the dresses. But being that I hadn't gained all of my energy back yet I hadn't been able to go to the store myself. Pulling a plaid shirt on, I felt someone standing behind me, a hand rubbing my bare shoulder before the shirt was pulled up all the way. I turned my head slightly to see Kai standing there.

"You've been lying to me, Revna." He whispered. I froze. He tried to siphone my magic. The magic I don't have. "Tell me, Revna. How did you lose all that magic you've been storing?" A shiver went through me as I felt his fingers drag up my shoulder to my neck. I turned around, shoving him away from me. His hands moving out to show he meant no harm. "Just trying to find your backstory."

"You don't need to know my backstory. You need to back off." I snapped, buttoning up a button or two before moving to leave the room only for Kai to stand in my way.

"And what are you going to do? You have no power." He smirked at me, reaching up and pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. A second later his head jerks to the side and his body drops to the ground.

"God he is obnoxious." Silas stated, rolling his eyes. I let the breath out that I was holding. "Are you okay?" He asked, meeting my eyes. I nodded, grabbing his hand as he offered it, helping me over Kai's dead body. "He's not permanently dead is he?"

"No. This world was made to make him live alone for all of eternity." I told him as he wrapped his arm around my lower back as he guided me out of the room.

"Let's get out of here before the brat wakes up." Silas muttered, walking down the stairs and to the front door. Getting into the car that was Kai's.

"So where to?" I asked, as I buckled myself into the seat. Silas looked over at me and grinned.

"Let's get you some clothes. As much I love to see you in Stefans clothes, I prefer your dresses." I laughed at him.

"Fine, let's shop!"

-

We had ended up driving as far as Kai's car could take us without running out of gas. Surprisingly, it had gotten us two towns over and to a nice outdoors mall strip. We ended up having so much fun, I had gotten plenty of dresses. Silas picked out a majority of them. I was currently in the dressing room, trying on the dress that Silas had picked out. A simple white dress with blue flowers covering it. A tie in the center of the neckline, sleeves that are puffy and hanging on slightly to my shoulders. I shook my head and laughed a bit noticing the slit up the leg. Silas loved the new fashion a lot. It's not even a surprise he picked something like this.

"Are you going to let me see?" His voice rang out from behind the curtain

"Are you going to let me see?" His voice rang out from behind the curtain. I let out a laugh, sliding the curtain open, Silas turning around to see me. "Wow." He breathed out, his eyes moving along my body, stopping at the skin showing here and there.

"I look ridiculous, don't I?" Twirling slightly to show him how it flowed a bit. Definitely not we were used to.

"No-uh- You look-" He stopped his stammering, walking towards me. I kept my eyes trained on him as he stopped in front of me, his hand lifting to my shoulder, pushing the sleeve down slowly. Letting his fingers lightly touch my skin as his head tilted slightly to look at me. I swallowed hard as my lips parted, pulling his eyes to my lips. His other arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me to him as his hand left my shoulder and weaved itself into my hair, pulling me to his lips. At first I was shocked, but then my lips started to move with his. Silas moved his arm from my waist, his hand trailing down my leg, following the slit to my hip.

I moved my hand to his shoulder, holding myself up as he grabbed my underwear, pushing it down quickly. Both of us panting from not pulling away. I moved my hand to his pants, unbuttoning them and pushing them down as he moved his hands to my hips, lifting me up. My legs wrapping around his waist as he slid into me slowly. Our lips parting as we both let out a slow sigh of pleasure. My back pressed to the mirror in the changing room as Silas rolled his hips up into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers pulling at the hair that tickled his neck. His lips reconnected with mine as he thrusted up into me, moaning against my lips.

Silas pulled away, trailing his lips down my jawline to my neck as his hand pulled at the little tie holding the dress together over my chest. Letting it display my chest to him. I moaned as his lips went to my breast, kissing and sucking at my skin. Panting out moans as he moved quicker, thrusting harder up into me. Letting out a short scream as the knot unraveled around him, my hands moving to grip his shoulders tightly as the pleasure racked through me. Shortly after, Silas locked his hips against me, filling me with his release. Both of us panting as we relaxed against each other. Our heads connecting in a sweaty bliss. I met his eyes as a laugh bubbled out of me, bringing a laugh out him as well. Both of us laughing as we panted. The reconnection between two old flames bringing light to a dark situation.