2/???

"...Where is that dude? I've been waiting for a while now. He said he needed to go to the bathroom. Does a guy take that long to use the toilet?" you asks, getting even more irritated, tapping the pencil on the desk. 

        "Where's Karma-kun? Koro-sensei asks.

        "I don't know. He said he was in the bathroom."

        "Don't worries. I'll tutor you in his stead while we wait."

        "If you're looking for Kara, he's sleeping under the tree."

        "Eh!? I'm going to look for him then!"

❖❖❖

        "Ka. re. ma. kun. Why-" You stopped as you see the red head boy on the ground, sleeping so peacefully.

        'He looks like he's having a good dream. And he's suppose to be helping me too!!' You grab a pen from your pocket and open it. As the pen gets closer to his face, the female blush rapidly. All of a sudden, like a quick breeze, Karma was right in front of your face. His hand was on yours as the pen drops on the ground.

        "What are you doing, [N.A.M.E]-chan?" he asks with such a devious smile.

        You scoot back with your face like a strawberry.

        "Haha. Did you think I was going to kiss you?"

        "No! You scared me, that's all!" he leans a little. The female flustered, fell back on the grass as the red head laughs. "Idiot..."

❖❖❖

        "Oh!! I think I got it now!"

        "Is that so?" he asks. "This is what Koro-sensei said the midterm will be covered."

        "Speaking of Koro-sensei, how did he know about my math grades? Hmph."

        "I'm your sensei. As your teacher, I need to learn my child's weakness and strengths." Koro-sensei interrupted. "So what do you think, (Y/N)? Are you ready for tomorrow's midterm?"

        "Thanks alot to Karma's help." you flash a peace sign.

        "Thanks to me, eh? Well my hard work into tutoring might go to waste if you failed it though."

        "I won't fail it this time!"

        "Let's just see about that." Karma snickers.

❖❖❖

        "Karma, you have everything correct.."

        "And you only got half of them correct. From what Koro-sensei told me before we left yesterday, this is actually a pretty high score. Not to mention that cheating principal also changed the test."

        "I should of studied a little more." you chuckled.

        "Oh?~ I thought you're the type to complain."

        "I am." the female looked gloomy for a second. He read her like a book which made Karma chuckles. 

        "Well here's your reward." Karma pecks you on the cheek. You quickly slapped your cheek, your face turning bright red, backing away from Karma.

        "W-What was that for?! Idiot! You supposed to do that to the girl you like! We barely even know each other! Idiot!"

        "Quite the reaction. Shall I do it to the other side?" He smirks. You slapped your other side, backing away even further.

        "What's all the fuss in here?" Koro-sensei asks. "Time to start class."

        You were just about to turn to your seat but Karma's lip has just pressed on your cheek. "An opening."

        "KARMA YOU IDIOT!"

        "Oho, Karma and (Y/N)? You guys shouldn't be doing those so openly in public." Koro-sensei said, turning pink.

        "It's not like that!!!"

        "Don't worry, (Y/N). The pranks have only begun." Karma snickers.