LET THE GAME BEGIN

AS THE TITLE SAYS...

_________

-Y/N-

In the Great Hall of Winterfell, preparations are being prepared for a great banquet in anticipation of the royal family's arrival. Catelyn is adamant that everything ks set properly and tidy for her honored guests. "We need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber. I'm told he reads all night," she fusses.

"I'm told he drinks all night," answers Luwin, the elderly maester in service to the Starks.

"How much could he possibly drink? A man of his... stature." Catelyn says, referencing him being a dwarf.

"We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar. Perhaps we'll find out."

Catelyn simply nods. "In any case, candles."

_________

While the matriarch of House Stark oversees the banquet and other necessities, her eldest child Robb along with his half-brother Jon Snow and their father's ward Theon Greyjoy get themselves trimmed, all three of them shirtless.

"Why is your mother so dead-set on us getting pretty for the King?" Jon asks as he watches Tommy, the barber, razor off the last of the shaving cream on Robb's cheek.

"It's for the Queen, I bet," Theon replies. "I hear she's a sleek bit of mink."

"Sleek bit of mink?" Robb asks as he gets finished shaving. "I hear Prince Joffrey is a right royal prick."

"Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab with his right royal prick." Theon mumbles with a jealous undertone.

"Good for him." As he's done, Robb grabs a towel to wipe his face. "Go on, Tommy, shave Jon good. He's never met a girl he likes better than his own hair."

Jon rolls his eyes whilst Theon and Robb laugh at the joke

Jon rolls his eyes whilst Theon and Robb laugh at the joke. Right before Tommy goes to grab the scissors, the doors open rather loudly. The boys turn their heads simultaneously to see Alora dragging Y/N by the arm, harshly whispering something inaudible to him.

Jon and Robb instantly feel a burning feeling of rage start to ignite in their stomachs, while Theon is looking at Alora with a twinkle of lust in his eyes.

They all notice Y/N's scar has a light trail of dried blood, so they know he was crying or feeling emotional beforehand. Mother and son stop a few feet away from the boys as she gives them a "sweet smile" before scowling down at her son.

"Once your fellow bastard is done with his cut," Alora roughly tightens her grip on his frail arm. "You sit your ass down and let the man do the best he can to make you look somewhat presentable, you got it?" Alora snarls as Y/N quickly nods his head, his lips let out a silent, "Okay."