- Special Chapter THANKSGIVING

Start from the beginning

"You look nice

"You look nice."

"I know right, let's go, they're waiting." 

You both get into the car and you put on your seatbelt. You place your hand on the gear stick before looking at Yelena. She notices and gives you an odd look. "Don't be weird, 'kay?" You say before you put the car in drive and pull off. "Loosen up."

When you got there, you knocked on the door. The door swung open, showing Jean and Eren.

"Y/N!" They both pull you into a hug, their hold practically breaking your bones.

"Alright alright," you groan, "I get it you miss me." They laughed as they stood back to let you in. You peered back at Yelena who was standing there awkwardly. You motioned your finger telling her to come inside. "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be," she replied.

"I'm just asking," you say. "I don't want you to feel out of place."

She laughed, "Aren't you nice." She walks in after you and Jean shuts the door. "I'm fine."

You hum in response as you eyed Jean and Eren who were making weird faces. "Don't even think about it."

"We weren't gonna say anything," Eren said, throwing his hands up in defense. "We're just looking." Jean hums in agreement. "Anyways, go see Levi and Hange. We'll talk to...Yelena."

"Yea whatever," you playfully roll your eyes as you go into the kitchen. "Hey."

"Oh hey Y/N."

Both Hange and Levi had already begun eating, their plates in their hands as they both stood near the counter. You shook your head laughing a little. They never really waited to eat together, it was always "Food's done eat whenever you're ready."

"I heard you brought her," Levi says.

"Yea," you said, shrugging. "She was gonna be lonely so I had to."

"Oh my goodness, tell her to come eat!" Hange shouts. You were sure Yelena heard her so you wouldn't even need to tell her yourself. "Actually, you make her plate. She's your plus one," she chuckled.

"Why'd you say it like that?" You furrow your brows.

"Ohhh nothing."

You leave the kitchen and go back to the others who were now sitting on the couch and talking. You noticed Yelena was actually laughing and engaging with them. That's a surprise. You thought to yourself. You walked over and cleared your throat to get their attention, they all looked at you. "Yelena, Hange wants to see you."

"Awee we were having so much fun talking about you," Eren groaned.

"Oh so I was the topic?" You smirk. "Obsessed much?"

"I was joking, no one wants to talk about you," he rolls his eyes. "I'm hungry now so I'm gonna go eat."

"Who wants another glass?!"

"Hange you're drunk, sit down."

Eventually you all sat at the dining table, eating and talking, drinking. Eren and Jean told funny stories about the three of you when you were teens. Levi even joined in. You loved being together with them, it was always nostalgic. Hange was the cherry on top when she got drunk. She doesn't handle drinks well so when she's drunk, you called her "extreme Hange." Like she was an extreme version of herself and it took a lot to get her to chill.

"Uh oh," you say as you grab the fresh bottle out of her hands. "Levi, she's at it." You also removed the glass cup from her hand and drank the rest so she couldn't.

"Heyyyyy that was mineeee," she pouts. She stumbled to grab the bottle from your hands and failed, falling backwards but Levi caught her. Jean and Eren laughed as they came to help. Yelena sat and watched everything go down as if this wasn't her first time seeing this. "Leviiiii pass me another drinkaaaaa!"

"No Hange, no more drinks."

You let them handle her while you decide to clean the table. You could only laugh at their struggling while starting to bring her into the living room. You stacked the plates on top of each other. Yelena began to help, grabbing all the utensils and cups.

"You can relax, I got it," you said.

"I want to help," she said as walked past you and into the kitchen. "The least I can do."

You follow after her with the plates in your hand. You place them in the sink and begin washing them. "They're fun right?" You laughed.

She hummed, "Yea, you have a strong bond with them."

You hummed in response, grabbing the dishes she placed on the counter. "This is how it should be on days like this, not alone." You looked over at her, she was leaning on the counter, her hands holding her up. "It's depressing, don't you think?"

"Only if you see it that way. For me, it's calming I guess," she sighed. "Today wasn't so that's all that matters."

You nod, finishing up the dishes, putting the last couple in the dish rack before drying your hands. The others came back and were breathless.

"Wore out huh?" You laughed. "Same."

Soon after, you and Yelena said your goodbyes and left. You were tired, you couldn't stop yawning. You couldn't wait to feel the softness of your bed and pillows. You just knew you were going to sleep well. Yelena suggested driving once she saw how tired you were. The ride back seemed long as you just wanted to be in your room. Resting your eyes as you leaned on the window.

"Thank you for today." You heard her say.

You let out a small laugh, "You're welcome."

AN//: This is rushed ngl so it's not very descriptive as I wanted it bc I had to cook nd shi all damn day

Anyways I hope you all had a good thanksgiving! It was only me and my mama this year + my older brother.