Chapter 67

My Life As A Degrassi Tarot Reader

Chapter 67

A few weeks later at Degrassi Community School. It was the last day of school. Sardior and his Divination Club members were doing reading on what the future holds in Degrassi.

"Ok. Everyone today is the last day of school. Let see what our future holds for next year." said Sardior as he shuffled his Rider-Waite Tarot deck ten times. He draws three cards face-down on the table. He flips the first card face-up. It's the 5 of Wands.

"Ok, the first card is the 5 of Wands. This card means that there will be conflicts and arguments in Degrassi," said Sardior as he flips the second card face-up. It's the 7 of Wands.

"Ok, the second card is the 7 of Wands. This card means that there will be a challenge in Degrassi," said Sardior as he flips the last card. It's the 6 of Wands.

"And the last card is the 6 of Wands. There will be victory in Degrassi " said Sardior.

"Wow. That reading was awesome," said Hunter.

"I love this reading," said Marco.

"Same here," said Emma.

"Well that was the future holds for next year in Degrassi. Goodbye everyone and I'll see everyone in next year," said Sardior as he dismissed the Divination Club.

The End