"Exactly. Let's get you all tucked in."

"Snug as a bug?" the child asked. Draco had told him about being 'Snug as a bug' and he now refused to be tucked in any other way. 

"Snug as a bug, my sweet boy."

Harry hugged Lily and Padfoot as Remus tucked the sheets and thin duvet under the mattress. The weighted blanket did not quite reach, but that was okay. 

"Ready for sleepies?"

"Mmm-hmm. Love 'ou, Pappy. Lots an' lots an' lots..." He let out a yawn. "To da moon 'n' back..."

"Oh, cub. I love you to the sun, past the planets and the stars, and all the way back." Remus gently took Harry's glasses and set them on the nightstand. "You get to sleep in tomorrow! Isn't that fun?"

"Yeah..." A few moments later, Harry's breaths became slow, and then he started to snore softly. Remus chuckled at the sight, gave his cub a final kiss on the forehead, and went downstairs to get a couple of glasses and a bottle of Butterbeer.

"I'm back," Remus sung as he walked into their bedroom. "And I have drinks!"

"Ooh, perfect. Booze while I grade-"

"For Merlin's sake, lay off of the grading!" the wolf said, ripping the papers out of his lovers hands and setting them on the nightstand. "One night without grading. One night, where it's just you, me, some Butterbeer, and the telly. Can we do that?"

"I need to get these done before July fifteenth-"

"Honey, please. For me?" Remus sat down and rested his head on the other's shoulder. "Come on..."

"Ugh, fine. What are we watching, then?" Severus moved the pillows around to make them more comfortable to sit up against. "Another rom-com?"

"No, I've tortured you enough. You can choose something this time."

"What if we didn't watch something?" Sev suggested. "I think you should read to me."

"Read what?"

"Surprise me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SWING SET!!!" Harry jumped up and down as Remus and Uncle Siri carried a big box into their backyard. "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, IT'S A SWING SET!!!"

"I know, bambi, I know. Figured you need something to play on besides the furniture."

"Can we build it today!? Please, please, please! Can Draco and Blaise and Ron and Ginny and Fred and George-"

"Yes, Harry, we'll build it today. And your friends can all come over for your birthday party later on, not today, though."

"Bi-Birthday party?"

"Yes, birthday party. We should start planning that soon-"

"I get a party? Like with... presents and cake and... and... Like a normal party?"

"Of course, honey. Of course you get to have a party!"

Harry hugged Severus tightly around his legs. "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you, thank you!"

Severus picked him up off the floor and spun him in a circle. "You'll get the perfect party, Harry. The perfect party for my perfect little boy. Whatever you want."

"Whatever?"

"Yep. Whatever you want. What kind of party do you want? Puppies, Quidditch-"

"DRAGONS!!" Harry squealed. "Dragons, dragons, dragons! I can wear my dragon jammies and we can fly and I can has a dragon cake and-" Harry let out a gasp. "Charlie likes dragons!! Charlies can come too!!"

Please...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें