_-°3°-_

Amos's Shift↑

I pull on a white button up shirt and put a black sweater over it. I'm wearing a black skirt that goes halfway to my knees and brown long boots. They go to my halfway to my knees as well. In simpler words, I look like a schoolgirl. I have my hair swept to the side. I let it grow out to where I look like those Japanese boys off of TikTok.

"What'sss the occasssion? What you all dresssed up for?" Kyler asks as he walks over wearing a black long sleeved shirt and white jean shorts. He was wearing black Nikes.

"I'm finally going to visit my brother and his mate, John. Wanna come? It would be nice to finally bring someone." I say while going to my bed and getting out my phone.

"Sssure. Let'sss get going ssso we are not late." He says as he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the hallway. I let myself be dragged and I laugh when he trips over his own feet. He doesn't fall but it was kinda funny.

"Ssstop laughing at me! It isss not funny!" He says while blushing. I look around and see someone looking at us so I smile at the figure. He was my English teacher, Mr. James. He was really nice to me and I kinda also have a crush on him as well.

"Hello Lucas. How have you been?" He asks me and I tell him okay. "Where are you two going in a rush? Looks like you tripped back there Kyler." He states and I hide a chuckle behind my hand and Kyler slapped my arm quite hard. I hiss in pain and back away from him.

"We are going to Lucasss brothersss houssse." Kyler tells Mr. James for me.

"Well I hope y'all boys have fun! Don't let me stop y'all from having some fun!" Mr. James says as he walks away.

I mumble under my breath and look up. "Definitely fun..." I grumble and start to walk to the parking lot by the dorms. My brother got me a truck when I turned 16.

"Sssince when do you drive a truck?" Kyler asks me as I open my door and he gets in beside me.

"Since I my sixteenth birthday. Wanna put something on the radio?" I asks him and he doesn't need to be told twice before he plays Friendships by Leony.

I laugh when he sings very horribly and he slaps me on my leg. I laugh harder when he rolled down his window and sung outside of the truck. "Get your head back in the truck! You are going to get me arrested!" I laugh when he gets to the end of the song.

He laughs along with me and then changes the song. He put on MAD by 2KBABY. We spent the rest of the ride singing and talking. It was peaceful and I forgot about what we were doing until I saw my brother's place up ahead.

"We are here. Ready?" I ask Kyler and he nods.

"I like your brother. He isss nice." He informs me and I snort. "What? Did I sssay sssomething wrong?"

I shake my head but continue to laugh. "I just never though my brother and nice would go into a good sentence! This is a first!" I laugh harder and started to cry tears of joy.

...

"So you are telling me you think Kyler and yourself should leave for a week to find your mates?" Amos asks me and I nod.

Me and Kyler have been talking about how my birthday was coming up soon and I had to go look for my mate. I was planing a trip to Alaska, but Kyler was cold blooded and couldn't deal with the cold. Our next idea was Africa, but it was too hot for me to stand. Then we thought about Hawaii. I could have a swim to stay cooled off and Kyler can sun bath on the sand. It was perfect and we also get to know each other better. If this wasn't a smart idea then I don't know what is!

"Do you have enough money for this trip? It would cost about two thousand dollars for the trip. Then don't forget about school. What about your education?" John asks me.

Leave it to him to be the smartass. I grumble in my head.

What do you expect? He is a rabbit. Rabbits are skeptical of everything! Hell, it took Amos five years to even kiss him! All good points from yours truly, Marcus.

"I am working on that. My math teacher is giving me extra credit if I do three weeks worth of homework and classwork. Then my manager will give me two years worth of checks for my hard work and dedication. And if I still don't have enough, you two are my backup plan." I explain and they nod.