Chapter 24: The strongest of all

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yeah. I'm trying to find a good strategy for the battle against them but knowing them, they could change their moves at anytime.. and because of that I need to have a strategy that would assure me of a clean win without harming them or me."

"And have you found one yet?"

"Well I started one, but I still have to continue it with a big plan!"

"Well then, I wish you the best of luck my friend!"

"Heh, yeah thanks."

And as they opened the door, hummingbird took flying as fast as he can to arrive sooner onto your shoulder.

Y/N POV:

"And now, for the last match of the first round!
A CELEBRITY SINCE HIS MIDDLE SCHOOL DAYS,WITH A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE.. IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGO OF THE HERO COURSE!
VERSUS..
MY PERSONAL PICK! OCHACO URARAKA ALSO OF THE HERO COURSE!" 

"I'm pretty much worried for Uraraka, fighting with Bakugo, wuuhhh.. just thinking about it gives me chills"

"Yeah, especially since with Bakugo's short temper and free will of fighting.. it won't be so easy for her." 

"START!"

Luzo POV:

As the start was announced, the brown haired girl started sprinting toward the blond boy with the power that she had.
From what it could be seen she was trying to avoid the attack of her opponent and take her change but that failed miserably.

An explosion was thrown in her face and blown back by the force.

"Whoa! Harsh!"

"Going all out against a girl.."

Heh?!

".. I'm about to make this place into a haven for my plants."

"Luzo no!"

Angel hold my shoulders forcing me to hold still..

"Is it because of the bickering of the other pros dear? I assure you that I can hear them as well, but I say to not let the anger get the best of you. Wait until the end of the match and then you're allowed to do whatever your heart desires.."

Mom spoke with a low voice, visibly annoyed by the continuing bickering of the other people that started to judge the boy and making the girl look weak

The fighting continued on as a slam of a hand was heard. Bakugo caught the girls Jacket when he thought he had her but that was just a part of her plan, as she got around him and tried to get him off guard. But another explosion shot her away and making her tremble to the ground.

I hissed as I looked at the scene, almost feeling the pain that she got from that fall.

"Gosh almost felt that.."

"They're both very agile and strong from what it can be seen, tho she charges one too many times with just the plan of using her quirk and defeating him.."

My sister said besides me looking at the match

"Well, her quirk doesn't work if she can't touch him.. and that won't matter anyway since she's slower then him.."