𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

^spelling and grammar error
^Disclaimer: This story carries a disclaimer about the characters bearing no relation to living persons. +library pic not mine
^pls enjoy! don't forget to vote and comment too!

 -

-

"We can't erase history in our life so, live your world and don't regret doing anything."

.

yesterday...

*girl crying

"Oho! I'm alone dear. Don't move till I'm gone." 

Heeseung said in a cold-low tone, with a shivered body. Famous guy Heeseung, will always act cool no matter what, in different kind of situation. 

Why do they keep appearing at times like this? 

 *sigh

 "AAAAAAAAAAA I HATE HIM! WTF? YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE? SHUT THE B*TCH F*CK UP!!!!" 

He startled. 

"What the hell is happening here? A girl? What is she doing all alone here at the middle of the night? Screaming loudly like asking people to hang her on the chandelier." 

He came closer. ~

"Hey, gi----"

 "Shut up!!! Stay away from me."

 "As if I wanna help." 

"You, how could you leave me here alone?" 

"You ask me to stay away from you, I do as you say." 

"Bad . You should comfort me."

 "Sorry? Why should I? I've never know you. You don't know me either. Plus, I don't even want to know you. I don't want to meet you, but your voice is all over the place. We're in a freaking hallway. It's echoing. I just need you to shut the pretty mouth of yours."

 "But no one's here except you. BTW, I take that as a compliment." 

"I don't even praise you!" 

"yes you did." 

"gosh why did I even care about her?"

 "Miss, I hate clingy girl. So, you go on your way, I'll go on my way. Thank you." 

"I don't think I need to know about your interest and, I don't remember asking. I'm following you!"

 "OMG! You're so annoying" 

"I heard that often."

she chuckled'