The ball battle

Y/n and Aria are now at the party 1 hour early as Pierre comes towards them to tell them about what the party has in store for them.
Pierre:Hello Y/n and Aria
(I think he had a French accent but since my French is terrible I am not going to write a signal word of French)
Aria:Hi there Pierre!
Y/n:Hey.
Pierre:Welcome to my ballroom party for aspiring performers who wish to take on our kalos queen Aria.
Aria:It looks like it is going to be fun.
Y/n:Please don't tell me we are actually dancing.
Pierre:Well I was hoping you would do the opening dance. Is that a problem?
Y/n:I just really hate dancing in front of large crowds.
Aria:Don't worry you will have me there.
Y/n(bit red):Thanks Aria.
Pierre:Not only will you do a final dance but I was hoping that you two would battle two randomly selected trainers at the end.
Y/n:Now you are talking my language! A battle is the only thing I 100% know how to do!
Aria:It is the only thing you talk about back home so yeah.
Pierra:Marvellous. The part will start in a hour so you two can think of a strategy.
Pierre leaves as the two of them think of who they will choose for the battle. They end up deciding that they shall use Absol and Delphox as they have the best teamwork. They would begin to train for possible combos with their pokemon as the time would go onto the time for the Ball. They head over to the entrance for them as they loom at each other and walk down.Suddenly, the lights dim and a spotlight shines down on Monsieur Pierre, Y/n and Aria from atop a large stairwell. Pierre thanks everyone for coming and introduces Aria and Y/n , who both  greet the audience. Aria spots Serena among the crowd and smiles while Y/n looks at Ash with a similar smile, and Serena and Ash  do the same. Team Rocket watches from a nearby table across the room from Ash's group. Jessie, wearing a purple dress, says to herself that she is destined to be Kalos Queen, and Wobbuffet, wearing a blue bowtie like all the other male Pokémon, comments on Jessie's remark. Y/n and Aria hold hands and walk down the staircase, and Delphox (wearing a tiara like all the other female Pokémon) walks down with Absol, who also wears a blue bow tie like most of the male pokemon here. Once the two couples arrive onto the dance floor, they dance together. Serena comments on Aria's wonderful dancing skills, and Miette comments on it as well. Ash and Clemont comment on how Y/n looks pretty nervous despite the fact that he is really good at dancing.

Once Y/n and Aria finish dancing, the lights come back on and everyone applauds. The two take a bow and Pierre announces that the dance floor is now open. 

We can skip over the dances as we head to the main part of this chapter.

Pierre:OK so we have appealed to the performers of this ball but now I believe that the dates should have their spotlight.
As he says this his Klefki brings a box with names towards him.
Pierre:We will have two trainers, a boy and a girl,  randomly selected to battle Aria and Y/n in a double battle!
He pulls out names as he states who is battling.
Pierre:Ash and Serena will battle Y/n and Aria!
Thr crowd are ecstatic as Ash and Serena walk down towards the battlefield as Eevee and Pikachu follow them. Y/n and Aria are already there to battle. Ash sends in pikachu and Serena sends in Eevee. Immediately Absol and Delphox enter the battlefield.
Pierre:And now battle begin!
Y/n/Ash:Absol/Pikachu use-
Before they could make commands Absol and Pikachu immediately rush to each other with night slash and iron tail which collide with each other.
Aria:Delphox use psychic!
Delphoc telepathically lifts Eevee off the ground and slams her to the floor.
Serena:Eevee use swift!
The stars hit Delphox but do little damage.
Y/n:Use Psycho cut!
Absol's horn glows pink as he slams Pikachu onto the ground and then send multiple slashes towards the two mascot pokemon as they are both hit. Eevee is hit really hard and struggles to get up despite it only being one attack.
A glowing blue feeler extends from Eevee's mane and wraps around Serena's wrist when she is comforting Eevee and Eevee gets up and evolves into Sylveon, much to everyone's surprise.

Serena scans Sylveon with her Pokédex in order to learn more about it, and the two continue battling Unfortunately even evolution can't beat Y/n and Absol as a second Psycho cut takes out Sylveon but Pikachu returns the favour by eliminating Delphox with a thunderbolt iron tail combo.
Ash:Pikachu use thunderbolt!
Y/n:Use Swords dance!
Pikachu semd a bolt of lightning towards the opposing pokemon as Absol summons four holographic Swords that spun around the disaster pokemon and the thunderbolt is absorbed by the attack and Absol is getting powered up by the lightning.
Y/n:Use night slash!
At blinding speed Absol knocks out pikachu and the Kalos couple beat Ash and Serena.