Pokevision at camp

It had been at least a month since Aria's battle against Y/n(and probably since I did an update on this book). Since then Y/n and her train for battles and performances to Hone their skills and they have also gotten alot closer over this month. Today Y/n's father had invited them as guests at his summer camp.
Aria(hardly containing her excitement):I am so excited to see what your dad does at this camp of his!
She was shaking in her seat and Y/n and even the driver sweatdropped at this.
Y/n:Yeah. I know you are excited but maybe you should calm down.
She pouted cutely at this which made Y/n blush but she quickly complied and remained calm. The drive to the camp took about 5 hours but they made it. At this point the students were at the end of the first day. They were now in their dorms while Sycamore welcomed the kalod couple into the main hall.
Sycamore:Ah. Y/n and Aria you made it!
Y/n:Yeah we did. We are excited for this summer camp of yours dad.
Aria:Yeah we really are!
Sycamore:Ha ha! Well as a special surprise to the students we wanted you guys to film a pokevision video.
Y/n:Huh. You want us to film a pokevision video. Why?
Sycamore:Well we are having them film their own tomorrow and we were going to show them our own but we decided to ask you two to film one.
Y/n:OK but me and my pokemon don't really know how to make one.
Aria:We can teach you!
Y/n:OK.
After that Y/n and Aria left to go into the woods to start practicing for the video. Y/n chose to use his absol and Trevanant while Aria used braixen and aromatise. For the next 2 hours the Royal couple trained with Y/n and his pokemon failing multiple times but finally getting the hang of it. It was now the next day and Sycamore was about to tell the students about what they were doing today.
Sycamore:Today we will be doing pokevision videos!
The students were in an uproar as they were all excited.
Sycamore:And we also have two special guests to show us how to do this.
The trainers were confused about who the guests could be but they turned their confusion into excitement as Aria and Y/n entered.
Aria:Hi everyone. I'm Aria!
Y/n:And I'm Y/n.
Everyone was at uproar as Pikachu and Absol stared at each other with a fierce fire in each of their eyes. That was when Aria then put on the video of them.

Video:
The video starts with a wall of fire which came from the Will-O-Wisp from Trevanant. The wall opens up with a huge hole showing both of the royals standing together holding hands with each blushing before Y/n then begins to twirl Aria as Absol sends Psycho cuts around to make dazzling lights as Braixen's Flamethrower made little stars. Aromatise uses trick room to create a ball room as Y/n then gently tossed Aria up as Psychic from Braixen made her float and she did some aerial dances and Braixen gently set her down onto the ground in Y/n's arms and the video came at an end when Absol used a Swords dance which Braixen forced to become fairies which circled around the kalos couple.
End

This was the start of the pokevision activity.