𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾.

Start from the beginning

Victoria awoke the next morning with consistent nerves running throughout her mind. The thought of going on a date alone put butterflies in her stomach. As much as this whole date thing stressed her out, she knew that she needed to continue to prioritize the video she had to edit.

Getting out of bed and bringing her laptop to her kitchen counter, she took the first two hours of her morning to work on the video. Just because she would possibly be getting involved with the man in the video she was editing didn't mean she could completely forget about the job itself.

Her supporters were very supportive once they found out about her working on the video. They encouraged her to take as much time off from her own youtube channel for as long as she needed to work on the baseball video. They knew how much the opportunity meant to her. The whole thing reminded her why she loved her supporters so much.

For the rest of the morning and afternoon, she spent her time watching 'Defending Jacob' on her television. A show she was working to complete and one that had been recommended by her best friends. As darkness started to fade over the sky she knew that the time for her date was approaching.

For some odd reason, unknown why to her, when she started to get ready her nerves seamlessly faded away along with the butterflies in her stomach. But, she continued in getting ready and doing what she did best when it came to important events where she wanted to look the best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 posted a new photo.

● ○

● ○

○●♥︎ liked by dansbyswanson and 765,102 others

○●
♥︎ liked by dansbyswanson and 765,102 others

𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 they call u crybaby 🍼💙💧

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟪,𝟥𝟫𝟤 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

VALENTINESTEWERT literal queen. 💙