Fight,Fight,Fight!!!:chapter 14

𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨:
While the nurse is rushing Luca and Jane at the emergency room at the hospital,And Alberto is at home,changing clothes.
He go down stairsand saw Angel so upset that they're wedding had gone wrong but atleast they got merried.

He sat down and told Angel,"its gonna be ok Angel,i know how u feel and i feel that to cuzz of what happend to Luca,but cheer up cuzz i know they'll be ok"."ok?!!,Jane just re-covered on her cancer".Angel shouted at Alberto as she stood up."What if she got in her cancer again?!!,What is another deases got into her,hahh?!!".Angel said to Alberto as she opened her arms,winded eyes with angryness and tears falling to her cheeks.

"woah,woah Angel,Calm down.im just tryna cheer u up"Alberto said as he stood up.

"Psshh,as if,ur just making it worse u know!!"
Angel said as she point to Alberto.
"u know,im just gonna leave here,i was tryna cheer u,but u just get Angry,WHAT IS THE MATTER?!!"Alberto shouted at Angel with furius face,staring at her,stand up.

Angel's eyes we're winded and her arms in her chest,she looked away and Giulia broke them apart.

"what is the matter with u two" Giulia said as she broke them apart

𝐆𝐢𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚:
Giulia heard fighting noises down stairs,so she decide to go down stairs.When she got down stairs she saw Angel and Alberto fighting,she saw the tears from Angel's cheeks as she yelled at Alberto.she loked at Alberto,Alberto has a serius Angry face at Angel so she run to them and broke them apart.

"what is the matter,CAN U TWO STOP,FIGHTING?!!"Giulia said as she broke both Angel and Alberto apart.

"what is wrong over here,u two are fighting,is something happen"

"I just tryna cheer up ur wife but she just yelled at me"Alberto said as he crossed his arms,looking at Angel with serius mad face.

"Hun,i know u feeling upset but can u tell me why??"Giulia said as she walked on Angel's back and massage her shoulders to make her relax.

"i-its just-"Angel said sobbing as tears falling in her,"what if Jane was in another deases,so as Luca?!!,i dont want that to happen and-im sorry Alberto,i should control my angryness.."

"its all fine now and-..,im sorry to"Alberto apoligize to Angel looking back.

Giulia massaged her forehead by rubbing them and looked at Angel to Alberto.

"why cant u two just-ughh"Gulia said looking mad at them both.

"im sorry hun,i just cant control my madness.."

"And brother??.."

Alberto said and looked at Angel,"i apoligize again Angel,,i just want to cheer u up"

Angel didn't respond,she go upstairs,open the door and shut the door.

"im sorry about her brother,she just have exiety,and she couldn't control it"Giulia said as she looked at Alberto,and have an upset face.

"Its all fine now sis,and i know she have enxiety"
Alberto said upset to her step-sister,he walked to her and hugged then left and go to his room that he shared with Luca.

«𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗲»

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚:
While the nurses rushing Luca in the emergency room.the nurses are full of blood in there clothes,they changed theyre clothes to a blue coat and put a hairnet to theyre heads.

They start picking up the break briks on his head and the glass on Luca's head,after picking up the glass and the briks in his head,they bandaged him up,put him a hospital clothe and put him in his room at room 8 in floor 3