Chapter 8 Class president and U.S.J part 1

Start from the beginning

Stella: Do you really think that was necessary?

Izumi: knowing Izuku he probably doesn't care at all.

In all honesty he really didn't care. He just wanted to go to class.

Izuku took lead, into walking into the building with his sisters on his tail and the rest following shortly behind. Still at the gate Aizawa and mic were processing what just happened.

Aizawa: Well...reminder never to piss him off.

Mic: Agreed

[inside the classroom]

The class was talking to each other about many different subject, that was
until Mr.aizawa walked through the door causing everyone to get quickly silenced.

Aizawa: hmm not bad brats. It seems your getting better. Anyways I'm going to be giving you all individual feedback from yesterday battle training.

Aizawa went through each person giving them their feed back until he got to katsuki, shoto and Izuku.

Aizawa: Next Katsuki. You need to control that mouth of your. What you said yesterday could be considered sexual harassment and a threat. Also control that temper of yours an attack like that would've killed somebody, thankfully it was Izuku you were up against.

 Also control that temper of yours an attack like that would've killed somebody, thankfully it was Izuku you were up against

(A/n: Like this but has his uniform and his one arms is in a sling.)

Katsuki only clicked his toung. He was badly damaged after the battle to the point he whole upper body was wrapped in bandages and one of his arms were in a sling. During the fight he had sustained 3 broken ribs and a dislocated bone in his left leg.

Aizawa: Now for you shoto. You had to much focus on Katsuki actions that you didn't think of the possibility that Izuku could make his way to you. It's important to plan for every outcome because nothing in life is certain.

Shoto didn't say anything he just kept his eyes lowered showing he at leased as some acknowledgment to his words.

Aizawa: lastly Izuku. You did a good job incapacitating and defeating your enemies. However you shouldn't have injured katsuki so much. As a hero it's important to have a leveled head especially in tough situations like that.

Izuku only nodded to him knowing what he said was true but he didn't regret his actions. More like I would probably do it again if it was Katsuki.

Aizawa: anyways moving on you have something else you need to be doing.

That got everyone confused.

Aizawa: you have got to pick a class president and Vice President.

All of a sudden absolute mayhem erupted. Everyone shouting that they should be picked.

Even Katsuki stood up and shouted everyone should vote for him. Like anyone in their right minds would vote for someone who thinks everyone should worship him.