Chapter 3 nightmare & family reunion

It's been a week since the once prod heros family felt leaving him to cry all day and night. During that time he's been thinking that he wasn't the cause of the problem it was the one who drove them away from him. The one who turned his whole family against him was none other then Izuku himself. He thought Izuku was the cause of his pain and suffering.

3rd POV

One night after toshinori was done sobbing to himself he fell asleep. Only to wake up find himself in an empty void mad out nothing but pure darkness. To his surprise he was meet by the previous user of the quirk he was so proud of. The 7th user of OFA and he's master nana shimura. His ex mentor gave him a death glare which caused him to begin to sweat profoundly.

Toshi(nervous): M-m-master

Nana(angry): look at you your a dis grace!!! the once proud 'symbol of peace' the one who supposedly stood up to protect the weak and innocent and up lift them now become a person who puts them down when it really mattered!!!

Toshi(shocked): but master how am I the one to blame?!?

Nana(pissed): how stupid do you have to be toshinori?!?!?

The a voice came from behind him

???: I can't believe you was the successor to my quirk your the worst candidate to have ever existed!!

Toshi looks behind him to see the first ever OFA user looking at him with disgust written across his face

1st OFA user: you don't deserve to have this quirk so I'll be taking it back and find a more worthy host!

Toshi is shocked about what he had just heard and pleaded with them not to take it away

Toshi: you can't do this please I'm the symbol of peace without OFA how am I going to help others and stay as the number one hero?!?!

The two previous users are filled with nothing but anger and disgust which is aimed towards toshinori

Nana(disgusted and pissed): you still don't get it toshinori!!!!

1st OFA user: forget it 7th user he will never understand and we should wast are time with such trash!

Nana gave a deep breath and exhaled as if to relieve some of her anger

1st OFA user: and yagi we won't strip you of the the power completely for the fact being your still useful for the world and to breed new heros but your power will be significantly weakened meaning you can't go be able to go past 30% of what you could do

Toshi is filled with a mixture of shock fear and anger because of the fact thag he the number one hero is being stripped of his power

Toshi(angry): you can't do this!!! It's all because of that stupid quirkless little brat!!!

Nana walks up to him and slapped him across the face

Nana(enraged): you dare blame your mistakes on someone else much less my grandson!?!? And for your information that 'quirkless brat' isn't as quirkless and you think!!!

Toshi is left confused about this new discovery

Toshi(confused): what does that mean?

1st OFA user: that is none of your concern we will be leaving now and know this you'll never be worthy of this quirk ever again

With that the two previous OFA users vanished into the darkness leaving the pathetic excuse of a hero alone with nothing but his thoughts.

With the family of three

They were all sitting down in the living room watching some tv until Izuku remembered something from a week ago

Izuku: mom I think you should know something

Inko looked at the boy confused

Inko: what is it Izuku?

Izuku: well you a week ago when I transformed into that giant dragon and flew off to a forest I meet someone you may know.

Inko is left even more confused and she tilts her head to which Izuku notices

Izuku: well well his name is hisashi...midoriya

Inko eyes widen with shock and tears could be seen forming in her eyes which left Izumi confused

Izumi: mom are you okay? Why are you crying?

Inko(crying): hisashi midoriya...was my first husband before toshinori and he's Izuku real father

Izumi eyes widen in shock

Inko(crying): I thought he was dead. He had gotten into a plain accident a few months after we had Izuku and his body was never found and we just assumed he was dead and I was forced into a quirk marriage with toshinori because my mother was his mentor my father tried to fight it but they bride the police and the government into looking the other way...I can't believe it after all this time he's still alive.

After what they just heard the two kids hatred for Toshinori jumped up to new heights but they tried their best to remain calm.

Izuku: well mom he gave me his number why don't we give him a call and you can talk to him?

Inko was shocked but was also feeling a bit scared and nervous

Inko(scared): umm... I don't know he probably already moved on and he most likely hates me

She look down but felt 2 set of arms wrap around her and it was Izumi and Izuku

Izumi: mom he probably doesn't hate you I mean it's not your fault is it?

Inko: well no but-

Izuku: there are no buts he has moved in but I doubt that he hates you so tomorrow we'll give him a call and arrange a meeting!

Inko felt reassured by their words and calmed down and went in a shower and went to bed ready for tomorrow.

The next day

Izuku called hisashi and told thim about Inko and her situation and he agree to meet with them at the same forest they met in the afternoon.

Izuku told his mother and sister and they also agreed.They made their way their via Izuku's dragon form and to the Same clearing in the forest.

They waited for around 10 minutes and Izuku saw his father walk out from some trees with his wife and step daughter. Inko felt both nervous and sad. Nervous because she had to face her past lover and sad because he had moved on from her. Not that she could blame or judge him since she has did the same well partially.

The adult decided that they should talk somewhere more private and away from the children. While the kids got to know more. After 30 minutes of talking the adult had finally patched things and had a surprise for the kids.

Hisashi(smiling): well kids were done talking and we have a surprise for you!

Izuku/Stella/Izumi: what is it?

Inko(smiling): well we agreed that we'll be moving in with hisashi Clare and Stella

All the kids are surprised at this statement

Clare(smiling): but that not all due to Inko is still legally married to hisashi due to her marriage certificate not being changed even after being married to all might meaning that she is still a midoriya we've decided that will share hisashi and become one big family.

This was it for all three of the kids head they fell unconscious so to the overload of shock. All three of the adult started to chuckle at their reaction.

————————————————————————————————————

That's all for now see ya