Do you want me to show you?

It's was morning, I think. When he came to the door and knocked 3 times.
'Are you decent?' He asked
'Yes, yes I am' I replied fearful for my life as opened the door and walked towards me.
'Get up and follow me, I have more questions.'
I followed him back to the same room...
'Sit, there!' He pointed towards HIS chair?
'Ok I really need to know now, where is your father?' He asked firmly
'Again, I don't know he left for a trip last week?!' I replied angrily.
'That's good! Ok do you know where he went?'
He asked getting a quil and paper from the table.
'Umm it might of been France?' I replied just as I thought he was calming down, a young woman entered completely naked with a thin blanket wrapped around her torso.
'Hunny? Are you coming back to bed?' She asked loudly getting his attention.  He turned around to look at her and then sent her away. 'I'm working' were his words.  I was distraught, I had never seen a naked anything...
'My apologies' he spoke as another 4 women ran past the grand entrance door naked.
'You know how it is ...' he sniggered
I just sat there confused... what was he talking about.
'Oh you don't?' He spoke walking over to me and trapping me between the table and himself.
'Do you want me to show you?'
'Show me what?'
'Passion' he replied grabbing my face with his hand and pulling me in and kissing me. It was like electric, you could tell this was just part of a bigger plan.  Get me weak, get me venerable and then ruin me so my father couldn't marry me off, so he wouldn't loose the money my father had stolen from him.
However he pulled back after and looked at me with shock in his dark eyes.
'I don't know your name?' He said standing back, suddenly acting like he had gained some morality.
'Y/N' I replied confused. I didn't know his?
'Dorian, Dorian grey' I gasped when he spoke those words. The darkling, it was the man my father would tell me story's about, the son that he had basically raised. 
'YOUR DORIAN!' I proclaimed in shock!
'You know me? He asked stepping further away.
'Know you? My father told me about you... why would you ever want to hurt him?'
'Because I can.  You need to go' he said walking over to the door and opening it.
'Take her back to her CELL' he spoke fixating on the word CELL.
Not my room? My cell?
I was then escorted back but not to a bedroom to a cold wet hole.
What had I done? While I was being pulled I turned around only to see Dorian walking the other direction and grabbing a woman by her arm and pushing her against the wall and kissing her passionately.
What in the hell had just happened?  Did he kiss me ? Or did I dream it?
The next night I decided to sneak out, out of my 'cell' I used the key I had stolen from his study and just hoped it would set me free. I needed to leave to run. He was dangerous.
The key worked, he hadn't come to get me for two days I hadn't slept, ate or drank for two days. I was desperate.
The key freed me, but however that wasn't the only problem I had that night.
When quietly walking around trying to find the godforsaken door to this hell I stumbled across a room.  A room with strange noises coming from it. Moans and screams. Was somebody hurt it sounded like a woman but I also heard a male moan?
Confused I lent of the door to check. However when the door opened I jumped backwards I'm pretty sure he saw me anyway and he did everything after that point on purpose. Who doesn't lock the door?
I saw... him.
Dorian and a woman I had never met before she wasn't the naked one from early or the other one he kissed, a different woman. Younger, my age?
I won't lie, I stayed, I watched I was so confused but interested. I watched as he pulled her corset off. I had been protected from things like this my whole life. He continued, she then turned around and faced the wall, while he unbuttoned his trousers. There was only so much I could see their was furniture in the way. I could just about see their movement, a rhythm. They moved in unison. I could not see her face only his. I watched as he threw back his head in pure pleasure. I could hear him more than I could hear her. He moaned so loudly it shook the wall I was clinging to. Marks on the white wall were left as the sweat from my fingertips stained little circles.
He looked over at me at least 3 times during the 'act' however as he came to his holt he spotted me for the last time. I knew I was caught so I moved against the wall on the other side as to try and hide that I had been watching and worse... that I liked it.
He came out his trousers still unbuttoned.
'Like what you saw?' He asked while leaning against the wall looking at me.
I scanned him up and down a few times. I could see his chest, particularly hairless. As well as light hair that found it's self in view through the gap he had left unbuttoned in his trousers.
'Answer, use words' he reframed.
'What was that?' I asked so uncertain of what I had just witnessed.
Before I could ask another question he grabbed my hand and placed it on his forehead.
'You feel that... that's what happens, it's just like exercise' he spoke calmly.
'More importantly, how the hell are you out?' He asked me finally buttoning up clothes.
'I broke out' I responded bravely.
'You didn't run?' He asked proudly like he had won my love.
'I was going to, but then I heard...' he cut in...
'You heard me, cuming.'
I stayed silent as he reached for my hand and pulled me into the room he had just come from.
'Leave us!' He ordered the woman, she obliged.
He let go of my hand and walked towards his unmade Bed and beaconed me over to him.
'I think it's time I gave you a lesson on yourself'
He stood me In front of him and turned me around while he stayed sat on him bed.
'See these clothes, underneath is something much better' he stated while using A knife to cut my corset off my body.
'While your here, under my protection. This, you, your body belongs to me, do you understand that Y/N'  I nodded.
Now lay back and let me show you the wonderful things it can do, let me have control.' he said seductively.
He pulled me down onto his bed and began to remove my last item of clothing.
'Beautiful'
He then stood up and admired me just laying their.
'Give me your hand, now'
He took my hand and I just closed my eyes.
'Good girl keep them shut, I won't hurt you, ok' he reassured.
'See these, if you lick them they become stimulated, can I show you? He asked
I nodded, excitedly.
He dragged his lips down from my chin onto my chest and began making circles with his tongue over my nipples. It didn't take much for me to moan. Everything was new.
'Darling, I thought you were joking. Are you really a virgin?' He asked
'Yes, I've never'
He then proceeded to drag my hand down towards my vagina.
'See this, it does magical things' he then gently began rubbing his finger along my slit.
After a few minutes of me aching for his touch, he slid in two fingers.
'Open your eyes now!' He demanded
'I want to see every thing I'm doing to you darling'
I was a mess wriggling underneath him, dying from the things he was doing.
He made me stand up then kneel before him as he stayed sat on the end of the bed still clothed.
He began unbuttoning his trousers.
He took his cock in his hands and edged me to take it in mine.
'Suck it' he stated.
I was so confused, why?
I did as he said and soon realised why he asked.
Every time I stopped to look at him he grabbed my hair with his strong muscular hand and pushed me back down. He was moaning so loud it sounded like singing.
After a while he released my hair and pulled me back onto the bed. I laid back like he asked and opened my legs. He climbed up from in between them and kissed me violently.
'Are you sure?' He asked gaging to fuck me.
'Yes' I replied
He then watched as I squirmed from the mere size of his cock filling every space.
He was getting off just watching me fall apart under him. However after a while he realised I wouldn't last longer. I was coming undone.
'Wait' he whispered in my ear as I tried to control my breathing.
'What?' I responded out of breath
'Wait till I tell you you can cum.'
'What's happening to me' I asked while trying not to faint from the mere pleasure.