All houses are haunted. Everywhere I've ever lived has been haunted.

Start from the beginning

        Let me take a step back.

        She didn't have much of a say in hers or anyone else's death, although, I suppose condoning your priest to drown one of your kids━━one of your fellow Christians━━and all the persecution that led up to it gave the Devil all the more assurance towards his decision. Anton kissed a boy, so what? Was that enough to single him out at family dinners? Enough to gossip to the neighbors about him? To make him, in the smallest town of Massachusetts, public enemy #1? If she were so adamant about praying the gay away, she got her wish, if only for a few seconds. Because the moment he shot up from the water, the church was set ablaze in minutes, and only he made it out, forever harrowed by a demon of a spirit.

        Maybe it wasn't manslaughter but stark murder. Maybe, deep down, Anton wanted to kill them. How would he know? He was dead for a few seconds.

        When he needed a home, there was no one to run to. Anton needed a Mother━━someone who didn't get easily fooled or spin out when her children were too young to understand they were being taken from Mother, and Mother's going to die all alone in the mental hospital months later. Anton needed a Father━━someone who wasn't always scheming and whose presence wasn't also fleeting because Hell couldn't be without its Lord for sixteen more years. Anton wanted a sister━━he always wanted to be a big brother but contrarily got sidelined to the role of the youngest by a homophobic prick. Not to worry, he and his father, too, died in the fire.

        And although his mother's diary, one of the lost remnants of the haunted house, is the closest he'll ever be to her, Anton was alone.

        Then Tony Stark found him. Then Tony Stark fed him. Then Tony Stark stashed him in one of his condos for "his own" safety. Who was Anton to complain? Free hot water, free cable. Tony Stark took him in, and then he forced him back into the arms of High School come September. Midtown━━quite prestigious. Way out of his grade point average. On the bright side, there are cute boys. Bad news: he gets stuck to Peter Parker━━literally; the way they met is a night Anton longs to forget. In due time, he'll want to forget a lot more because time is fleeting,

and no one can escape the Harrowing of Hell, Heaven, and Earth.

Justice Smith

Justice Smith. . .Anton Beelzebub Alaister,
The Anti-Christ!
Cambion / Homosexual / INTJ

Anton Beelzebub Alaister,The Anti-Christ!Cambion / Homosexual / INTJ

Tom Holland

Tom Holland. . .Peter Benjamin Parker,
Spider-Man!
Human mutate / Bisexual / ENFP

Peter Benjamin Parker,Spider-Man!Human mutate / Bisexual / ENFP

As Described. . .Victoria Alaister
As Described. . .Marcus Alaister, Satan
Robert Downey Jr. . .Tony Stark, Iron Man
Zendaya Coleman. . .Michelle "MJ" Jones
Jacob Batalon. . .Ned Leeds

Stay away from the ones you love too much. These are the ones who will kill you.

❪ ★彡 ❫ ──── author's notes !
happy ( belated- ) peter parker day ! i've had this plot for over a year now, and i'm slowly starting to piece together its odds and ends, working off my abundant love for spider-man, moments where i questioned my own faith and a bunch of tumblr weavings that have little to everything to do with things burning━━or prying out the remnants of God in their bodies with a crowbar ( figuratively, of course ).

if you couldn't tell from the aforementioned or the synopsis, this character will face a lot of [tw] religious trauma. i say 'face' for two reasons: 1) anton has a habit of remedying situations with [twsubstance abuse━━some alcohol tony left around, packs of marlboro cigarettes, the lot━━it's how he coasted through the summer and pretty much gambled with his life; 2) i don't think my writing will hit so heavily? worst case scenario, anton will call his whole belief system a hoax and reach dark lows where you may either sympathize or absolutely despise him. but i promise you, anton is as decent as a person can be ( for now ) !! he's the love of peter and my life, actually.

also, anton's sort of dead? sort of not though? a cambion is half-human, half-demon, and the lore i've established here is that had he been born on a satanic date, he would've been born with powers as well. however, he fell short a day, which means his hellish abilities were locked until he died nearly 15 years later, whereas his spirit merged with a fallen angel's. consequently, he can conjure fire, among other things. and while we're on the topic of demons, i wanted to clarify that this satan is only one of many hell lords, considering that marvel has multiple hell dimensions. "marcus" is mildly inspired by Marduk Kurios from Earth-616 though. as for victoria, anton has picked up several eldritch magic spells scribbled in the journal she left ( connect the dots 👀 ).

the last thing i want to point out is that the book will start on homecoming and proceed with the course of the MCU timeline. anything before that will appear through flashbacks, as i simply don't have the motivation to write a whole prequel.

dedicated to savioursrot ! my #1 supporter who had put up with my nonsensical complaints about every aspect of this book <3
&& thank you ibuprofenstarr for the amazing cover !!