「chapter 2: a calm yet chaotic chat」

W/N: I'm sorry for keeping a inconsistent schedule, tho I think i will keep on doing this schedule since it's comfy owo

-'๑'-

Mitsuba POV

"minamoto-kun?!" I exclaim in utter disbelief and surprise.
We have small awkward pause after that..and minamoto-kun finally decides to speak up.

"well..I wasn't expecting to see you after such a long time.."
"neither was I.." or maybe I did have a desire to meet him but I had just kept deep in my heart..WHAT AM I THINKING!

"Let me buy you drink mitsuba-kun, we've met a after such a long time after all.."
"R-right, I'll pay, you don't have to.."

Minamoto-kun buys my favourite strawberry pink soda from the vending machine.
"You still haven't changed, have you? Well except for maybe your clothes and that...bat."

"You don't have to point that out." I say sharply.
"Right..sorry." he says as he hands me my drink.
"I know a really nice spot around here, do you wanna go there?"
"Sure..I guess. "

We quickly walk over to the so called "nice place" minamoto-kun's been blabbering about.
"So what do you think?" he asks excitedly.
"It's..pretty I guess." I say in astonishment.
"I knew you would like it!" he says while he is opening his drink.

I was pleasantly surprised to have known that minamoto-kun knew such a pretty spot with a nice view. I guess he changed a bit too.

"Ugh, I can't open this drink it's a bit too tight." I say while trying to open my drink
"Should I help?"
"OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"
He opens the drink for me and says, "Gosh you still are this cocky huh.."

"DONT CALL ME THAT!"
"Anyway, I wonder how often you acted like a perv at school while I was gone.."
"SHUT UP, I AM NOT A PERV!"

We kept shooting insults at each other, until I had to go home.
"It's time to go home, now so I'll see you later..lame traffic earring."
"Don't call me that."

"Anyways, I forgot to tell you..but since I shifted back here, I am going to live back at my old house..and going back to kanome gauken highschool.."
"WHA-"
"Bye."

Maybe I shouldn't have left like that.

Kou POV

THAT LITTLE-
GREAT NOW HE'S GOING TO EMBARRASS ME AT SCHOOL AGAIN RIGHT? I HATE THIS..but what if he has changed? Wait no he probably hasn't except for his clothing style and that bat..goddammit..this is going to ruin my life for a while, isn't it..

Maybe it won't be that bad, or atleast I hope so..

"This night is so beautiful, what should be a good word to describe my feeling to it?"

"right, nyctophilia.."

Word count: 500 (wow that's actually better than the last one! also I am starting a bakudeku book soon, I would appreciate if you like this ship and read it!)