The Mountain of Secrets (Story 12 - Part 3)

With Venno: 

The Velociraptor demoness had no idea if she was dead or alive, having fallen unconscious at some point. 

She was unsure if it had been before or after she hit the ground, but she felt nothing if it did happen. 

Or maybe she was still falling, she had no idea. 

As she began to wake up, expecting to only see darkness, Venno was quite shocked when she found that she was still alive. 

Quickly sitting up and looking around, Venno saw that she was now at the bottom of the deep ravine, having been saved by the fluffy layer of snow. 

“How did I get down here?” muttered Venno, slightly confused as she tried to recall what had happened. 

Venno was suddenly startled when she heard someone groaning in pain behind her, causing her to quickly turn and growl at the sight of the Wolf Hound demon. 

The second she saw him, it quickly came back to her, her hatred for Barry growing even more as he slowly began to wake up. 

The second Barry sat up, Venno had immediately pounced on him, snarling as she glared into his eyes. 

“You fucking asshole. You cut the rope and let me fall. Why would you do that? Oh right, because all you want is to become the next Overlord of Bounty Hunting so you tried to get rid of me” said Venno, some toxic venom saliva dripping out of her mouth. 

Luckily the droplets only landed in the snow around Barry’s head, causing the Wolf Hound demon to gulp in fright. 

“Alright, I admit that I tried getting rid of you, but look, everything always works out for you anyway so trying to get you killed was hopeless. We’re both alive, right?” said Barry, chuckling as he tried to calm down the Velociraptor demoness.

This only made Venno growl in anger, a small droplet of toxic venom saliva landing on the side of Barry’s snout. 

The burning pain caused Barry to yelp before pushing Venno away, the Velociraptor demoness snarling in anger as she managed to save herself from falling over. 

Barry quickly got up, the Wolf Hound demon on all fours as his fur fluffed up in anger, his tail swishing from side to side. 

“Face it, Barry. I know you’re jealous of me because I’m a better Bounty Hunter. What I don’t understand is why you can’t accept it and move on” said Venno, glaring at Barry as she took her walkie talkie out.

Venno turned it on, but found that she was unable to get in contact with Jerry, most likely from how far down they had fallen. 

Barry snarled, his ears laying flat against his head as he stood up, his fists clenched. 

“Because you’re better than me despite the fact that you were a new Bounty Hunter. I’ve been a bounty hunter before I died, and yet here you are showing off despite the fact that you weren’t even a Bounty Hunter before your death” said Barry angrily, glaring as Venno put her walkie talkie away. 

Venno refrained from growling, trying to calm herself. 

“Well I’m sorry for being a better Bounty Hunter than you, Barry. It’s not like I’m trying to be better than you, I’m just doing my job by hunting and catching bounties just like you” said Venno, crossing her arms. 

As the two continued to argue, they didn’t even realize that they were being surrounded by what appeared to be tall feline and canine demons that were hiding in the darkness around them. 

Venno Rapter ~ A Hellish Series ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara