The Python's Return (Story 15 - Part 5)

With Venno:

The Velociraptor demoness, Wolf Hound demon, and Porcelain Monster demoness all got off the train with the two Snake demons.

Waiting just a few meters away was Jerry, the Spider demon having taken a seat on a nearby bench to wait for the train.

Taking a quick puff from his cigar, Jerry managed to get up slowly, the Spider demon appearing to take it easy on his leg as he slowly walked over.

"Glad to see you three are back, and with not one but two bounties. If I'm being honest, I never expected you to come back with two" said Jerry, the Spider demon frowning as he examined the two Snake demons.

Eric just hung his head while Mrs.Fang tried not to hiss, her rattle shaking slowly.

"So, this guy used to be your boyfriend, huh?" asked Jerry, turning to Venno and raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Venno frowned and nodded, the Velociraptor demoness crossing her arms.

"Yeah, although the only reason we even dated was because he was helping me study, and he just wanted to make some other girl in a happy relationship jealous" said Venno, rolling her eyes.

Jerry took a quick puff from his cigar before he chuckled, the Spider demon patting Eric's shoulder, causing the Python demon to jump in fright.

"Better luck next time there, buddy. Rapter here is pretty yet feisty. Not every man can handle her" said Jerry, causing Venno to smile.

The Velociraptor demoness' thoughts quickly went to Dexx, the Anglerfish demon liking her pretty yet feisty attitude.

"Alright, let's get you back to the Bounty Hunter Agency. I've got a vehicle waiting up front" said Jerry, the Spider demon frowning as he turned to Barry, the Wolf Hound demon nodding in understanding.

Barry grabbed both Eric and Mrs.Fang's shoulder, the Wolf Hound demon pushing them along as Venno followed close behind.

With Slendithera:

Jerry snuck a quick glance over at Slendithera, the Porcelain Monster demoness being a bit too silent.

The Spider demon saw the badge that Slendithera was admiring, the Porcelain Monster demoness having taken it off to continue looking at it.

"Nice badge, where did you get it?" asked Jerry, the Spider demon slowly walking alongside Slandithera, curious as to where she got it.

"The former deputy gave it to me, in gratitude for helping him find the thief. He's now the sheriff, so he took Eric's badge and gave me his" said Slendithera, the Porcelain Monster demoness smiling.

Jerry took a slow puff from his cigar before nodding.

"You deserve it, too. Maybe you'll make a great Bounty Hunter, too, someday" said Jerry, the Spider demon giving Slendithera a quick pat on her shoulder before walking on ahead to talk to Venno and Barry.

Slendithera couldn't help but smile, excited about the fact that perhaps she could become a Bounty Hunter, although the Porcelain Monster demoness felt that now wasn't her time.

Time Skip:

With Venno:

Venno, Jerry and Barry were all seated in the viewing room, watching as Fiona spoke to the two Snake demons who had one arm handcuffed to their own chairs.

Jerry took a quick puff from his cigarette before sighing, the Spider demon quickly glancing over at Venno.

"So, did you have some time to talk about what happened between you two?" asked Jerry, the Spider demon returning his attention back to the two Snake demons.