~Some Things Never Change~

~7 Years Later~

It's been seven years since you learned about your true self and started your Celestialsapien training. You learned that being a Celestialsapien, you can do many things. You can fly at light speed getting to other solar systems without a sweat. Strong enough to lift planets or blow them up with a punch. You can also use telekinesis that is strong enough to move anything. You can also warp or teleport anywhere you want. You can do probably anything but it comes with limitations.

You can't use your full strength if your enemy is weaker than you or their power are not equal to yours. You can't create or destroy anything without permission from your parents and the High Council. You can rewind time but only a small portion of it like healing wounds or fix something broken. That has been your life for the past seven years now. You also visit earth from time to time to visit some people.

Now, you are fighting against another Celestialsapien. This one is your disciple who looked up to you because of how fast you climb the ranks in terms of strength and power. You power level is close to that of the High Council and the others respected your power.

Your Celestialsapien name is Orion but the others called you the Galactic Gladiator. Your disciple's name was X, yeah just X. You two fought at super sonic speed as shockwaves from your punches would shake the whole dimension. X warped behind you ready to hit you but you blocked his fist and grabbed his arm and threw him over you before kicking him down.

You then warped behind him and grabbed him in a headlock making him squirm in your hold. He keeps squirming trying to loosen the hold but just gave up in defeat.

X: 'sigh' I give.

You released him as you descended down to where your parents are watching.

Orion: You have become stronger than last time. You lasted longer now.

X: But I still can't beat you.

Orion: And that's why we train. I wanted you to become strong. Strong enough to protect this place when I'm not around.

X: Please, who would be a fool to come to this place.

Orion: You never know. Now go, someone is looking for you.

X then realized what you said and went wide eyes. He immediately flew to where his beloved girlfriend probably scared of being scolded.

Serena: I'm glad to see him improve a lot.

Belicus: Yes, I still remember the day he begged for you to train him. Seeing how strong you've become in such a short amount of time.

Orion: Thank you mother, father. Now I have to go since it's her birthday today. Don't want her to be angry.

Serena: Of course! Here's a gift for her. It's from me and your father.

Orion: Thanks guys, see you when I get back.

Belicus: Greet her for us my son.

Orion: I will.

Zack grabbed the gift and teleported to earth.