Chapter 16: We finally did it.

Beginne am Anfang

"You think you know everything?! Huh, do you!?! Cause you don't! You know nothing!" His voice was loud and fierce. "So shut your ass up!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes

He got close to my face

"You are feisty one, aren't you?" He had a look in he's eyes I couldn't really make out. It's like a child's eyes when they really want something.

I spit in his face. "get your nasty ass out of my face"

He took he's hand and wiped the spit off.

"Oh your going to regret that."

He walked to the back of the room and turned on a light. There was a table.

^^^^^

I began to get nervous. Why did I do that! I'm so fucking dumb!

The man than put his arm around me and untied my hands. I wanted to make a run for it but he's grip on me was so tight and I couldn't run. When my hands were free, he picked me up and slammed me on the like table. He tied both my hands to both sides of it. I started panicking again. Even more when he tied my legs to it too

I couldn't move. Not one bit.

He moved in front of me and started unbuckling his pants. I finally realized what he was doing. I let out a small gasp and started screaming

"NO! PLEASE!" I tried to kick but the ropes were so tight. All I could do is move my head around. The man went to my side and put something around my mouth to the point where you couldn't hear me. I started to give up knowing I couldn't do anything.

He pulled down his pants and he was left in his underwear. He came up to me and started pulling down my pants. I kicked him. He stopped and looked at me. Next thing you know he punched me in my side. I can't describe how much that hurt. It felt like someone cut me open. I coughed trying to catch my breath. He continued pulling down my pants.

He pulled down my underwear as well. You could see everything. I tried to cover my self up with my leg but I couldn't. He took he's finger and rubbed me just like Catra did that one night.

He's finger was hard and ruff. He took his finger off of me and started pulling down his own underwear but he stopped.

>>>>>>>>

———————————————————————————

CATRA'S POV

I was getting closer and closer by the second. The GPS said I had 5 minutes left. I kept driving and where I was going made me feel uneasy.

It was a beaten down neighborhood. There were old, dirty houses lined together, smoke in the air, and scary looking people around. The place looked lifeless. I saw a bunch of people walking and talking. They looked like they could shoot somebody any second.

I started paying more attention to my surroundings, feeling very unsafe.

"I don't have a good feeling about this."