Stuck...final

Only a week is left until the lockdown ends. During these days, Han and Y/n got really close. They don't fight anymore. Y/n realized that she was falling for Han. Falling really hard. They way he treated her, cared for her and made her happier more than anyone else. But she was still scared to confess it to him so she rather kept quiet. But today, something happened.

Y/n POV:

I was chilling on the couch when I heard Han yelling over a phone call. I went into the room and saw Han sitting on the bed looking really annoyed, so I approached him in order to comfort him if something was wrong.

Y/n: Han? is everything alri-

Han: Yeah..its ok you don't need to come in between.*rudely*

That felt like a slap on face.

Y/n: but I was just trying to-

 Han: *shouts* no need okay. I need you or anyone. I can manage things on my on.

okay..now I was terrified...I never saw han like this. Not even when we were 'enimies'. I teared up a litte and ran out of the room.

Han pov:

I was fighting over the phone to one of my friends over some stuff. I was really annoyed and sat down when y/n approached me. I was well aware that she wanted to comfort  me , but I was so annoyed at that I yelled at her without even thinking twice. she ran out of the room. I could see she teared up a little. I felt really stupid and sad, I went behind her to apologize but when I reached the room I saw y/n was opening the door for someone.

Y/n POV:

I ran to the living room trying to hold back my tears when I heard the door bell. I opened the door only to reveal Rockey.

Rockey: hi!!

I was not in a mood to reply so I just smiled, but, out of nowhere I felt a hand around my waist from my back pulling me towards them until my back hit their chest. Yes ..it was jisung...Mr. Han Jisung who came out of nowhere .

Han: how many times do I have to tell you not to bother my girlfriend.

My WHAT he said?? I made a question mark face to Han. he looked at me and spun me around not giving me any time to think what's going on. Han slammed the door behind me and pinned me to the door, kissing me passionately. I froze for a moment, but soon came back to my senses. I was still shocked so I pushed him lightly , breaking the kiss, looking directly into his eyes.

Han: I am sorry...for everything. For annoying  you since we were kids, annoying you all throughout our school years, shouting on you just now and making you cry. I am really sorry. I hate that man (rockey). Rockey bullied you to get your attention , he likes you, but I have liked you for really really long time. NO- i dont like you y/n...I LOVE YOU...and its absolutely ok if you don't feel the same, I totally underst-

I kissed him not letting him finish what he was saying and he immidiately responded. We broke the kiss.

Han: *smiles* I love you...

Y/n: *smiles back* I love you more...

.

.

.

HERE IT ENDS....I HOPE YOU LIKED IT...PLS SHOW LOVEEEE

AND

STAN SKZ...STAN TALENT...STAN LOVE