Stuck...2

***************time skip morning*********************

han POV.

I woke up by the ray of sunlight that slapped my face this early...and there I saw y/n...curled up into ball..beside be sleeping on my arm...she was looking so cute I just couldn't make myself up to wake her... so I slept in that position instead.YES, I like y/n...not from now but for a very long time...the reason I annoy her is to get her attention...initially she used to tease me similarly but gradually I noticed that she thought of me as an enemy...maybe I crossed the line...but...I don't want her to hate me.

y/n POV.

I woke with the slap of sunlight on my face (same brain cell 😂😂) and guess what I saw...I was so close to him and I was sleeping on his arm...OHH GOD...I immediately woke up. I looked at him...he looks like a sleeping squirrel, I smiled...but soon realized...I got up and did my morning routine...

I came out of the shower, only, to see han sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes...

Y/n: good morning hoe...

Han: can't you be a little nice in the morning?

Y/n: no...

*bell rings*

Y/n: who is it right now?

*opens the door*

Y/n: I.N-ahh....*hugs I.N*

I.N: *hugs her back...* wassup sis...I heard han Hyung is-

Y/n: yeah...*annoyed face*

Han: ayo man...

I.N: ayeee...

Han: how come you're here?

I.N: Rin (his GF...they live together and your and rin's parents are close friends as well...so they know about the dating ) is actually with her parents and will come back this afternoon...I was alone so decided to come to have breakfast with you guys.

Y/n: sure...come sit.

y/n is in the kitchen while I.N and han are talking.

***********after breakfast*************

I.N: mom is calling...

Y/n: put it on speaker.

I.N: *on speaker* yeah mom...what is it...

mom: where are you I.N??

I.N: at Y/n's place ..wae?

mom: have you seen the news??

Y/n: ani...mom can you just clear it out?

mom: Uhm..sorry to say this but..there will be a one-month lockdown from today evening

yang siblings: WHAT!?

mom: YEAH....and all the flights have been canceled

Y/n: so you're telling me you going to be there for a month and I am stuck with him for a whole freakin' month!?

mom: in other words...yeah......ok I need to end the call...take care

I.N: crap!!..lockdown...? I need to go...bye...thanks for the breakfast btw...*slams door*

Y/n: ughhhh...no way... *plops on the couch* I think I am just gonna sleep

Han: do you have enough grocery...for a MONTH?

Y/n: *sits up right away* CRAP! I didn't think about it...I need to go buy stuff

Han: wait...i'll come as well...

*******************at the store*********************
Y/n POV.
We are at the store... I was buying groceries while IDK where Han is... That boy roams around I can't even find him. I was looking for some stuff when I saw the person I hate and am scared of.
It's rockey... My bully... Yeah... My bully. He is a very famous boy at school and he bullies me since the first day of my school I don't know why. I started to panic and turned around hoping to see Han somewhere near... But...maybe I was too late... Rockey saw me...

Rockey: Heyy... Y/n

Y/n: *tried to ignore him by not turning around and still looking for han*

Rockey: *holds her wrist and pulls her closer* are you deaf...?

Y/n: omo...w-what are y-you doin here?

Rockey: wait...are you scared?

Y/n: what? h-haa-haa..n-no w-why would I be? *crap!! stop stammering*

Rockey: I think I made you scared...you must have got to know about the lockdown from tonight...wanna go out right no-

Han: *takes y/n's wrist and pulls her behind him* and why would she go out with you...?

Han POV:

I was roaming around when at a distance I saw y/n turning around looking for someone, maybe for me? Rockey came out of nowhere and pulled her by her wrist. I know that rockey does bullies y/n but the thing that y/n doesn't know is that rockey likes her as well. I got to know about it from one of my friends at school who is Rockey's friend as well. I went towards them and heard Rockey asking y/n out. I pulled her by my side without letting him complete.

Y/n POV:

Rockey was saying something while I was trying to free my wrist but he is just too strong. He was still saying something when Han came and pulled me beside him. "and why would she go out with you...??". wait...what? Rockey wants to go out with me? holy what? no...never. I would never go out with that jerk, not  just because he bullies ME but he bullies other students as well and his behavior is so UGH...

Rockey: wait...he is your friend now? *asks to y/n*

Han: none of your business.*faces y/n still holding her hand* you done with the groceries?

Y/n: *still shocked* *nods*

*********************time skip****************************

author POV:

You guys reach your house you sit on the couch while han keeps the groceries in the kitchen

Y/n: no wayyyy...why the heck was he talking so sweetly today?? 

Han: *no expression* he was asking you out

Y/n: I refuse to believe that.

Han: well you have to...

***************time skip after dinner***********************

Y/N POV:

Y/n: *busy on her phone in her bed*

Han: *picks her up and places her on the floor...sits on the bed,laughing*

Y/n: OMG...YAHH!!!are you mad?how dare you?

Han: what? you wanna sleep together again?*raises an eyebrow*

Y/n: *stands in front of him* who said? you're sleeping on the couch and don't make me reap- OH MY GOD-

Han surrounds his legs around mine since I was standing and pulls me towards him. I lose my balance and fall on top him with my hands on his shoulder and his hands on my waist, still sitting. we keep staring at each other for a few secs since I was so shocked by this. I come back to my senses and backed away from him, while he casually takes the blanket and covers himself still sitting on my bed.

Y/n: OH COM'ON HAN!!!!*says annoyingly*

Han: wanna watch a movie?

Y/n: yes!!! * gets in the blanket near Han*

I am ever ready for movies...I love watching movies even if it means to watch it with him.